Spigot [Spleef] - [SNOW + PIZZA + SPLEGG] [CONFIG FILE] [EASY SETUP] [SKRIPT] 5.0-Beta

An improved spleef-plugin! Simply to use!

1. SaMaGamers submitted a new resource:

Spleef - An improved spleef-plugin! - An improved spleef-plugin! Simply to use!

Read more about this resource...

2. SaMaGamers updated Spleef - An improved spleef-plugin! with a new update entry:

2 new commands + command fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. SaMaGamers updated Spleef - An improved spleef-plugin! with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes: everyting works!

4. Hello man
    I also see you create scripts like me.
    If you want to try my script and if you want to do a great project;D

5. Thanks for your comment. I've seen your script already, but pretty easy to do. Such an FFA plugin can I also make, and it is certainly not a big project. I do not really understand what you mean. That I can help you with your script? But still good luck with your script! If you like the skript, please leave a review!
    -Maxim

PS: Could you speak Dutch by chance?

6. SaMaGamers updated Spleef - An improved spleef-plugin! with a new update entry:

New command - Join-sign - New layout

7. I know I'm already planning a skywars script in fact.
    I just asked I saw that your script is not bad and so we did something pretty important.

8. Do you wan't to work together?

9. Yes, this afternoon or tomorrow;D

10. You have an email?
    So we pass the files.

11. I have an e-mail. I send you in PM. Which document do you want to work with

12. SaMaGamers updated Spleef - An improved spleef-plugin! with a new update entry:

Bug fixes - new join command!

13. screenshot please ... make better Tutorials

14. This version has many bugs. A new version is coming with NO bugs and the layout gonna change!

15. SaMaGamers updated Spleef - An improved spleef-plugin! with a new update entry:

[Spleef 3.0] - Fixed Bugs - GUI-setup - Much More!!!

16. Spleef was one of the most played minigames but now there are not so many Servers that have this game :(

17. SaMaGamers updated [Spleef] - An improved spleef-plugin! with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes - New leave Command - Stats - ARENA REGEN!!!

18. SaMaGamers updated [Spleef] - An improved spleef-plugin! with a new update entry:

PIZZA IS HERE - Bug Fix - New Leave System