SquidGame Netflix Series by MCLaraTeam

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by MCLaraTeam, Oct 9, 2021.

?

What do you think of this project?

1. I would love to have it

2. No matter that it is not free, I will pay it

3. I could only have it if it's free

4. I would not like this minigame

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. [​IMG]
    The MCLaraTeam team is currently developing a minigame based on the Netflix series SquidGame. We want to know your opinions, suggestions and ask for support on a particular issue.

SquidGames features:
    • English and spanish support.
    • Multi arenas.
    • Arena inventory setup.
    • The real sound in game.
    • The 3D real doll model.
    • Skins guards.
    • 1:1 games maps.
    • The 6 games that appear in the series (coming soon).

Captures:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Need:
    - Suggestions about the minigame.

We hope you like the idea, and we are waiting for your suggests.

Atte: MCLaraTeam

Attached Files:

#1 MCLaraTeam, Oct 9, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Please finish the game as quickly as possible, the other day I got to try it at CubitoGaming I fell in love. <3

3. You should DEFINITELY make the doll model spin around, otherwise it doesn't look good.
    Also make sure that all the players that enter a game have their items stripped away otherwise it's not fair.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. @DMan16 We are already working on the event that will make the doll's head spin. Player items no longer appear when they enter the game. Thank you very much for the suggestions.

Atte: Alberto Lara from MCLaraTeam

#4 MCLaraTeam, Oct 9, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Since the series is blowing up, and the game is highly liked and already enjoyed in many different games, I think it's a wonderful idea to bring it to MC as well. Was surprised when I went to check a week or two ago, and there wasn't anything significant made for Squid Games. Thought people would jump for the opportunity.

6. It's really easy to make the move check event system, you do not even need the PlayerMoveEvent:
    - When the doll finished to sing, save the location (including pitch/yaw) of each player;
    - When the doll is about to rotate and sing again, just compare the current locations of the players with the saved ones.
    I recommand you to wisely compare the pitch/yaw, because it's very sensitive.

7. You could use titles or action bar to show text like RED LIGHT and green light

• Like Like x 1
  8. Can I get the plugin somehow? Paying or something

9. That website link doesn't work; server not found.

10. Agreed.

LittleRoomDev has a custom mob that turns it's head and handles player movement detection (Video). Perhaps could try doing this with ModelEngine? Although then it kinda restricts how many people will use it as M.E. costs money. Some custom mobs are done with just LibsDisguises/MythicMobs (For example: EliteCreatures). Perhaps there's a way to make a doll that can turn her head. :unsure: Although idk how to make it sync up with the time the plugin detects movement.

11. @Andross we have included the pitch and yaw comparison to the minigame. Thank you very much for the suggestions.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. @Maxx_Qc we have included the text red light and green light. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. #13 MCLaraTeam, Oct 11, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. @Browsit the website is still under construction but will be available soon. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. @PiggiesGoSqueal we are already working on this characteristic of the doll model. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. can i get the plus version. im trying to contact you on discord, but your invite did not work.

17. Where did jep contact you?

18. Please answer me on PW

19. The link of your discord does not work, it is expired

20. The link of your discord does not work, it is expired