Spigot SS Dynamic Shop [1.13 ~ 1.14.4] 2.10.6

Server Shop, Supply & Demand, Dynamic pricing. Easy to setup and use.

1. This plugin is getting better and better. It's perfect for my little server.
    But I have some observations/suggestions:
    - When I close a store I opened with a command such as "/ds shop FoodShop", I don't want to go back to startpage. Only if I open startpage with "/ds" and then go to a particular store, let it return to startpage after closing the store.
    - Add texts from Shop Settings [ON, OFF, unset, set, null (Open for Everyone)] to the language file.
    - I use the EssentialX economy where I set the currency symbol €, but the Tradeview-Balance also shows the $ symbol.
    - Tradeview-Balance and Shop Info does not use SHOP_BAL_INF string from the language file.
    - When I set value for shop balance, it doesn't show up in the format used by the economy.
    upload_2019-4-5_18-24-37.png upload_2019-4-5_18-25-11.png upload_2019-4-5_18-25-27.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I wanted to add into lore an example of command but can't becouse / is ussed as new line :( whoops

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Volatile Pricing Plugin, Very Cool Indeed :O

4. I really like this plugin, but i cant seem to figure out how to make some prices static.

5. Set median to -1 = Static pricing
    Set stock to -1 = Static pricing + Infinite stock
    :cool:

6. Excellent plugin, but Is there a way to run a command to open a shop for another player? I want the run one when a player clicks an NPC.

7. Startpage buttons are capable of that but NPC interaction is not supported.
    I think this plugin will help you.

Code (YAML):
    # LineBreak: \, |, bracket is NOT working. Recommended character: /, _, ;, ※
    Options
    :
      LineBreak
    : ;
      Title
    : §3§lStart Page
      UiSlotCount
    : 27
    Buttons
    :
      '0'
    :
        icon
    : EMERALD
        action
    : Enter CMD without / here
        displayName
    : §3Btn Name
        lore
    : §fBtn Lore

8. Is there a way to disable stock and median from the hover menu when hovering over an item in the shop? also, how do i set a sell price?

9. Sell price is determined by sales tax.
    You can set sales tax per shop.

Currently, there is no option for hide stock. Median is always hidden.

Please be remind that development of this plugin is paused.

10. oh ok, how do i set the sales tax for each shop?

11. GIF.gif
    It's here

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. hello, I know your taking a break right now from deving, just wanted to mention with the last release with my shops me or my players cant seem to get it to show the items as buyable, it shows they can be sold but wont show the items as buyable, i tried clicking the blocks that say buy to toggle on or off and clicked on sell to toggle on and off but when clicking on the buy toggle it removes the sell block, when clicking on the sell toggle it does nothing. I hope i explained that well enough, but i went back to the version before the last update and can buy and sell again, not sure if anyone else is having that issue or if its because my shops were already created before the latest update, just wanted to let you know.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I think it is fixed now. Thanks for letting me know. :)

14. No problem, thanks for the quick fixes, this seriously is the best shop plugin ive ever used, your awesome!

15. how to delete 'start page' when close shop
    please help

16. There is no way to delete startpage.
    Just press 'E' to close window.
    or edit startpage.yml something like this.
    Code (YAML):
    # LineBreak: \, |, bracket is NOT working. Recommended character: /, _, ;, ※
    Options
    :
      Title
    : §3§lStart Page
      UiSlotCount
    : 9
      LineBreak
    : /
    Buttons
    :
      '0'
    :
        displayName
    : §3Close
        lore
    : §fClose
        icon
    : BARRIER
        action
    : ds close
    You can run any command.

17. Using new version players can't buy in shop when it's setup as buy.
    Example:
    Code (Text):
      '21':
        mat: TRIPWIRE_HOOK
        itemStack:
          ==: ItemMeta
          meta-type: UNSPECIFIC
          display-name: §c[§6Test §eTest§c]
          lore:
          - §c§lTEST
          - §61. §bTEST
          - §62. §bTEST
          - §63. §bTEST
          enchants:
            DURABILITY: 0
          ItemFlags:
          - HIDE_ENCHANTS
        value: 10000.0
        median: 0
        stock: 0
        tradeType: BuyOnly
    And in GUI:
    I can actually sell only and I can't buy even if I switch in GUI the items for buy will not be there.

#98 arturek1666, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  18. Also when do /ds reload our /ds (TAB) It crashes player client and kicks me from game.

19. Lambsauce

Supporter

Any idea when 1.14 support is coming? :)