A tameable animal management plugin

1. RobotoRaccoon submitted a new resource:

StableMaster - A horse management plugin

Read more about this resource...

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. wonderful plugin!

Would you add wolves and cats?

Thanks!

3. Not at this current time, this was simply for horses (Or anything that falls under minecraft's AbstractHorse class, rather). I'm under the impression the only reason you'd want those is so you could transfer ownership, I imagine?

4. yes, to transfer ownership and to TP them, so I can have only one plugin for all tamamble entities!

Thanks.

5. RobotoRaccoon updated StableMaster with a new update entry:

1.0.1 Release

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. RobotoRaccoon updated StableMaster with a new update entry:

1.0.2 Release

• Like Like x 1
  7. hi! would it be possible you include the saddled pig for the next update?

Thanks!

8. Can you add an option to make cats defend its owner like dogs?

Thanks!

9. Can you ride your animals or are you gonna make that possible?
    It could all work with just right click a saddle in your inventory that desapear when your mob spawn and return when your mob despawn..?
    Just an idea

10. I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you just want to sit on your animals? You won't be able to control their movement if they're not a horse

11. Wonderful plugin!

Do you think in the future you can add something to know the location of your pets, as when they get lost I don't know how to find them.

I was using CallMyPets in combination with SM for that, but unfortunately it broke with the last spigot builds.

Thank you!

12. RobotoRaccoon updated StableMaster with a new update entry:

1.1 Release

13. is this plugin useable on 1.13.1 too? or will there be an updated version in the near future?

14. There's no version specific code so it should work as-is. I did find a minor issue that I should fix and upload

15. Would it be possible to add a "/sm calm" command to stop all your owned pets near you from attacking when someone accidentally hits you? Like when you're mining in close quarters and someone accidentally walks in front of you and you pick em in the back of the head?

16. Love the plugin. It's very easy to use. Problem: It has made all the skeleton horses on my server invincible. Is there a fix for that?

17. That's because they're been tamed by the first person to ride them, so they're the owner. So you can then only kill them the same way you'd kill a normal tamed horse.