Praise Staff

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by jtaylor69, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtaylor69

jtaylor69 Retired Moderator
    Retired

Just want to give a big thanks to the staff for their hard work, especially for keeping the Spigot community under control.

Also thanks for those who have to go through my numerous amounts of reports, often for the kitchen salesmen; as well as the "plugin thread moving" reports ;-)

#1 jtaylor69, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. joehot200

Supporter

While we all love the spigot mods and thank them, only brajo is the one friendly person who creates a thread thanking them :)

Good on you, and good on the spigot moderators

3. You are very much welcome.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Puremin0rez

The kitchens.... they never stop... I've seen some things...

Thanks for the feedback :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I don't get why kitchen salesmen come to a place where Minecraft server administators talk a majority of us are minors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Puremin0rez

It's probably related to the word "Spigot"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tap_(valve)

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

They are workers getting paid to do so; they could careless what the websites content is as long as their getting paid.

8. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  9. AlexM850

Patron

The spigot staff, spigot dev's/contributors, and forums team is doing a great job. I fully support the team and thank you for all the hard work and upholding community that you provide. However, sometimes, some players get a bit too out of hand in #Spigot IRC & on the spigot forums trolling.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.