StaffBuddyV2 Anti-Cheat Help!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Feive, May 13, 2017.

1. So I have just bought "StaffBuddyV2", I set it up onto the server (Spigot 1.11.2 - 1.11.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) I put it onto the server and loaded the Skript that goes along with it. my first problem is in console I get the following errors with the skript:

[13:17:30 ERROR]: [Skript] Can't understand this condition/effect: Format slot 48 of player with Monster spawner named "&aMonster Spawners Mined" with lore "&910m &8» &e%{monsterspawner10.%{_target}%}%||&930m &8» &e%{monsterspawner30.%{_target}%}%||&91h &8» &e%{monsterspawner60.%{_target}%}%||||&9Total &8» &a%{monsterspawner.%{_target}%}%" to be unstealable (StaffBuddyV2.sk, line 624: Format slot 48 of player with Monster spawner named "&aMonster Spawners Mined" with lore "&910m &8» &e%{monsterspawner10.%{_target}%}%||&930m &8» &e%{monsterspawner30.%{_target}%}%||&91h &8» &e%{monsterspawner60.%{_target}%}%||||&9Total &8» &a%{monsterspawner.%{_target}%}%" to be unstealable')
    [13:17:30 ERROR]: [Skript] Can't understand this condition/effect: Format slot 48 of player with Monster spawner named "&aMonster Spawners Mined" with lore "&910m &8» &e%{monsterspawner10.%{_target}%}%||&930m &8» &e%{monsterspawner30.%{_target}%}%||&91h &8» &e%{monsterspawner60.%{_target}%}%||||&9Total &8» &a%{monsterspawner.%{_target}%}%" to be unstealable (StaffBuddyV2.sk, line 684: Format slot 48 of player with Monster spawner named "&aMonster Spawners Mined" with lore "&910m &8» &e%{monsterspawner10.%{_target}%}%||&930m &8» &e%{monsterspawner30.%{_target}%}%||&91h &8» &e%{monsterspawner60.%{_target}%}%||||&9Total &8» &a%{monsterspawner.%{_target}%}%" to be unstealable')
    [13:17:30 ERROR]: [Skript] Can't understand this condition/effect: format slot 8 of player with red wool named "&cCancel Report" to close (StaffBuddyV2.sk, line 912: format slot 8 of player with {@ReportCloseItem} named "{@ReportCloseOption}" to close')
    [13:17:31 ERROR]: [Skript] can't understand this event: 'on break of monster spawner' (StaffBuddyV2.sk, line 1293: on break of monster spawner:')
    [13:17:32 INFO]: [Skript] Loaded 1 script with a total of 48 triggers and 26 commands in 3 seconds

Now some people will more than likely say to ask the developer but the developer is no where to be found, he's been inactive for almost a month and does not reply on skype so I'm turning toward the community to see if this issue can possibly be resolved.

Problem #2:
    https://imgur.com/a/bD9sH
    When testing a player for hacks like inspecting the player or doing a click test I get spammed in chat with this
    " [Server: Invalid Json: Unterminated Object at Line:1 Column:16] "
    ---
    Thank you to anyone who comments negative or positive any help will benefit me in this issue Thank you!