Start Script with Multicraft

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by SirBrando, Sep 6, 2013.

1. What would you put for "restart-script:" if you are using multicraft. It would be nice for the server to restart when it crashes. It does restart but takes a long time. Was thinking the spigot feature would be faster. Though I'm not sure

2. Outlaw11A

Supporter

AFAIK, with Multicraft, you place the path of the Multicraft start there.

3. prplz

Supporter

Multicraft pretty much has to handle the restarting, I don't think using a restart script works with multicraft. I mean you might be able to make a new server instance spawn but it won't be in multicraft anymore.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. If you are talking about your multi-craft bungee cord server, there is no way you can make it restart or add a restart script. If you are using the regular spigot mc client, it should restart for you automatically.

I don't know if it changed, but about 2 months ago it was like that, we switched to a dedicated server, so I don't know the current whereabouts.

Connor

5. Outlaw11A

Supporter

He is referring to Spigot, not BungeeCord. The "restart-script:" is in the spigot.yml

6. I discussed it with my host, it is not possible using multicraft. So problem solved lol.

7. Does Spigot have a restart command and would it work efficiently? I have this same exact problem and it's urgent, I know there has to be a work around starting up a server that uses Multicraft.

8. Outlaw11A

Supporter