Starting new server, non-ops can see command suggestions?

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by moonapplesauce, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Hello, I'm starting a new server and I'm being extremely frugal about the performance and user-friendly nature of the plugin services.

I'm trying to restrict non-ops from being able to type in commands, which then has the plugins auto-complete or offer suggestions to the user. Even if they don't have access to any of the commands, I want to try to completely disable the impression that there are any commands or plugins speaking to the player other than the ones I allow.

I've thought of getting a help plugin to moderate the amount of 'command spam' users are overwhelmed with when typing one letter. But I'm not sure if a plugin can stop other plugins from displaying commands.

I also thought somewhere in each plugin there were ways to disable these commands, but I'm struggling to figure that out.

I thought maybe any of you would have any suggestions for what to do? I'm currently running paper 1.15.2 which is a fork of spigot. Does spigot natively come with any ability to moderate command suggestions?