Startup Error

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by ChavitaHD, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Hey guys, since the developer of the plugin just seems to not care to help me, or has not seen my messages for the past month I am going to ask on the Spigot forums for assistance.

The plugin I am having issues with is https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...rd-customizeable-gui-1-8-1-9-1-10-1-11.12056/ which is a nifty little plugin.

The plugin works fine on 2/3 of my servers, the weird thing is, they all have the same database and config file. The error that I am getting is very strange too.

Code (Text):
    [13:24:30] [Server thread/INFO]: DataSourcePool [PetBlocks] autoCommit[false] transIsolation[SERIALIZABLE] min[2] max[20]
    [13:24:30] [Server thread/INFO]: DatabasePlatform name:PetBlocks platform:mysql
    [13:24:30] [Server thread/INFO]: SubClassFactory parent ClassLoader [org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader]
    [13:24:30] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/PetBlocks.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/joda/time/LocalDateTime
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:331) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:254) [creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:302) [creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:208) [creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:603) [creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/joda/time/LocalDateTime
        at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.type.DefaultTypeManager.initialiseJodaTypes(DefaultTypeManager.java:623) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.type.DefaultTypeManager.<init>(DefaultTypeManager.java:163) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.InternalConfiguration.<init>(InternalConfiguration.java:132) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.createServer(DefaultServerFactory.java:209) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.createServer(DefaultServerFactory.java:63) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.create(EbeanServerFactory.java:78) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.init(JavaPlugin.java:306) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.initialize(PluginClassLoader.java:129) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.<init>(JavaPlugin.java:67) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at com.github.shynixn.petblocks.business.bukkit.PetBlocksPlugin.<init>(PetBlocksPlugin.java:23) ~[PetBlocks.jar:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:77) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:127) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        ... 6 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.joda.time.LocalDateTime
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:335) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.type.DefaultTypeManager.initialiseJodaTypes(DefaultTypeManager.java:623) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.type.DefaultTypeManager.<init>(DefaultTypeManager.java:163) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.InternalConfiguration.<init>(InternalConfiguration.java:132) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.createServer(DefaultServerFactory.java:209) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.createServer(DefaultServerFactory.java:63) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.create(EbeanServerFactory.java:78) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.init(JavaPlugin.java:306) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.initialize(PluginClassLoader.java:129) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.<init>(JavaPlugin.java:67) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at com.github.shynixn.petblocks.business.bukkit.PetBlocksPlugin.<init>(PetBlocksPlugin.java:23) ~[PetBlocks.jar:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:77) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:127) ~[creative.jar:git-TacoSpigot-"8aa5e7ec"]
        ... 6 more

What does this message mean and am I able to fix it without a plugin update or my developer modifying the plugin?

2. Does the plugin depend on another plugin? That error is telling you that your plugin could not find a Class (a Java file) from a plugin that it requires to function.

3. It does not, as I said, which I found really weird, the plugin works on 2/3 of my servers and the configs and databases are the exact same.

4. Do all of your servers run TacoSpigot, or is it just this one?

5. All 3 of them do, along with this, I am using the same TacoSpigot jar and the same PetBlocks jar.

Is there any other pets plugin you recommend over this?

6. I have looked into this, even the fork SonorPets does not currently work, which is a damn shame, this plugin is very well put together.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Make sure that all of your servers are running the same version of Java. Wild guess, but your error may have something to do with a library in your Java version. (It would be missing because of a version mismatch between the version the server runs and the one that the plugin was written in.)

8. http://prntscr.com/feia52

They are all running on the same machine, the problem I am having is why it would work on 2/3 servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Try re-installing the plugin. Sorry, but at this point I'm as stumped as you are. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I have done this, reset the folder, reuploaded the JAR, then also not using a database, but I am getting the same error. The work part is, that it only works on 2/3 servers.

11. I assume the servers have different plugins, so maybe a plugin that's only on (or missing from) the third server is causing the issue?

Let me know if you figure it out, and good luck!