StarWars (xD)

Discussion in 'Skript' started by Duelzz, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So this game I am creating "StarWars" (no pun intended)

Code (Text):

on login:
        send player title "&a&lTESTWARS" with subtitle "&fKill the star!" for 3 seconds

command /test:
        trigger:
            send player title "&c&lSTAR BROKEN!" with subtitle "&fYou will no longer respawn!"
            send player chat image from URL "http://i.imgur.com/Dv2O897.png" with height 16 shade 0
            play "EXPLODE" to player at volume 100

on break:
        block is nether_star
        broadcast "&aA player's nether star has been broken!"
    plugins:
    ExertSK, Skript, and SkRayfall

2. so... what exactly is your problem?

3. Sending you something

4. I can easily fix this problem if you give me op and your username and password to your host :D XD

5. @HOSMAN43 I'l just give you the file no no no I'l give you op to

6. i need the username and password to your host too tho

7. What are the errors?

8. Oh @BrettplayMC That's what I was just talking about in your conversation with me xD

9. There is no need for someone to join and get the password to your servers' control panel. As much as I trust this community, you should never give anyone passwords or usernames to anything belonging or given to you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. kid i was joking . this kid does not know what he is doing xD. i wanted to see how far i could take it. i wouldn actually do anything to him. hes like 8

11. @HOSMAN43 Latest Alerts (1):

There is no need for someone to join and get the password to your servers' control panel. As much as I trust this community, you should never give anyone passwords or usernames to anything belonging or given to you.
    kid i was joking . this kid does not know what he is doing xD. i wanted to see how far i could take it. i wouldn actually do anything to him. hes like 8

12. mathhulk

mathhulk Retired Moderator
    Retired

What even is this? No problems or questions were specified anywhere. Thread locked.

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.