Premium Stickers [Huge images in Minecraft!] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by ChaoZ, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

Sadly i don't, i'd update it my self, but it's a premium resource :/

2. The downsides of owning a premium resource, private source code. I have a lot of premium resources that got deleted because, inactive, boom its gone :(

3. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

not an issue really, but you'd have to know how to decompile and all that to keep premium plugins up to date, privately

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah, but if they<re obfuscated not, I think

5. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

fair

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. If this resource ever gets taken down, would it be feasible to release an updated version of this plugin under a new name?

7. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

Probably not no

8. The only way to get this plugin back to the track if the author will give the rights to someone who will be updating it, the problem is that for sure it will not be free. However I also think if he will find time he might update it again.

9. Not sure what the rules, laws, etc. are, but morally I think once the developer stops updating for current MC and shows no intention of updating it, and he took money for it, de-compiling seems fair to me. But if it's not, maybe someone could make something that re-uses the data itself and doesn't copy the code at all? I'd pay again for that.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I still miss this plugin, it's had the best map functionality out of all the other plugin's I've tried

I especially love the fact that you can customize the amount of maps it needs with ease

• Agree Agree x 1