Premium Stickers [Huge images in Minecraft!] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by ChaoZ, Jul 9, 2015.

1. It would be great if this plugin has a reload option. It is quiet annoying to restart the entire server just for a sticker update.

2. There is one major bug to the plugin. If I have some pictures at my spawn point, and I got to another world using BungeeCord to another spawn point with other posters, the thing would actually end up like this.
    [​IMG]
    Does this have something to do with my client cause my other players are also facing the same issue.

I've check the image file in my server plugin folder and it shows just fine. It seems to have something to do with the cache of the client? but with other smaller images it does not seem to reflect the problem. When I log off the server and log back in the images load fine.

These Images are being cut with 128x128resolution with a 4x8 piece. Another one was cut with 7x10 piece with 128x128 resolution. It seems to only happen to larger peices.

#83 Lins, Sep 7, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  3. I'll investigate the problem, it seems that this is a bug from bukkit - but I may find a way to bypass this problem :)

4. But it only seems to happen to large pieces with similar naming. I'll try different naming to see if that is the problem too.
    Smaller pieces is not effected, as I've said.

An for some reason it only shows up in certain areas of the sticker. It is not randomly jammed. somehow there is a pattern in it too.

if you like you can visit my server at linscraft.info ip
    Go to LinsCreation using /server linscreation and see the sticker, then switch to LinsPlot using /server linsplot. You'll see what I mean.

#86 Lins, Sep 7, 2015
  5. Also for the reload. It seems it doesn't really RELOAD the pictures for me when I update new ones into my folder...I still have to restart the entire server in order to have plugin read my new files....Although I do see it back in my console saying it is 'creating new stickers'

Edit. I fixed it.

#87 Lins, Sep 7, 2015
  6. Have you put any thought into adding these? I haven't been able to use the plugin because players would keep blank stickers.

Sorry if I sound rude, I've had a long day :c

Thanks for an answer in advance.

jones988

7. ChaoZ updated Stickers [Huge images in Minecraft!] with a new update entry:

Removing invalid stickers on join

Read the rest of this update entry...

@jones988 sorry for the late update :). I'll also see how to to translate the idea with the "singleton" sticker into action.

8. Unfortunately I've got literally a ping over 9000, but I guess I can reconstruct this problem at my server, too :).

9. Sorry about that, since this server is located back in China. Please do over see this as I think this plugin is worth developing and be bought by many.

10. Could you create a way to make it so that players can't break stickers? I'm having problems where players are able to take the map out of the item frame.

These are players that don't have any permissions from the plugin, so I'm guessing it's not something I can fix myself.

Also, if I have a temporary sticker in one world, go into another, and then the server restarts, when I come back to the previous world, I still have the sticker item.

Thanks,

jones988

#92 jones988, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  11. how make a 10x6 images,can you make a video?

12. Permanent stickers aren't working for me. I don't have any errors in my console, and when the server auto-restarts after a certain period, I come back and all the permanent stickers are unloaded. When I try to use the command to get them back, it tells me no such sticker exits, even though it is clearly in the folder in FTP.

13. Does the console tell "creating new sticker XYZ" or "Loading sticker XYZ"?

I can try to make a video in the next days, but creating bigger stickers is pretty easy. If you want the image to be 10 blocks long and 6 blocks high, write "/ps <savename> <url> 10*6" - everything will be done automatically :)

14. Oh I see, you've got worlds with different inventories. I'll make the check when switching a world, too ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. ChaoZ updated Stickers [Huge images in Minecraft!] with a new update entry:

Fixed two problems

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. I think for your best try to put the pictures into the folder. cutting them might take sometime but it avoid a lot of errors.

17. Hey,

Thanks for the inventory world switch update! Worked like a charm.

I don't believe you answered my first question though.

"Could you create a way to make it so that players can't break stickers? I'm having problems where players are able to take the map out of the item frame."

Thank you,

jones988