Premium Stickers [Huge images in Minecraft!] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by ChaoZ, Jul 9, 2015.

1. oh, sorry ;). If you have WorldGuard installed, you can set flags in certain regions - but I can also make a check to see if the map which is about to break is one of the stickers.

2. That would be very helpful if you did that. I want players to be able to place stickers anywhere in the world, but if I region the whole world to where you can't break item frames, people wouldn't be able to use item frames at all when they build their houses.

3. Nice plugin! But I'm having problems when trying to create a "big" image. I'm doing "/ps MythaliumLogo http://mythalium.com/logo.png 5x2" and it does create the image but its only 1 block. I had also tryed doing "/ps MythaliumLogo big" after I already downloaded the image, but that's not working for me neither. Please help.

4. How do I avoid it from dissapearing on server restart?

5. Same happens to me, it does say:
    [06:15:55] [Server thread/INFO]: Creating new sticker 'amicu-8-0.png'...

I get this error after that:
    Code (Text):
    [06:15:55] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Stickers v1.1.8 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at de.Niklas.Stickers.StickerManagement.ImageFileManager.firstSetup(ImageFileManager.java:254) ~[?:?]
        at de.Niklas.Stickers.StickerManagement.ImageFileManager.initialize(ImageFileManager.java:49) ~[?:?]
        at de.Niklas.Stickers.Core.StickerPlugin.onEnable(StickerPlugin.java:70) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot_1.8.8_fdc1440-53fac9f.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot_1.8.8_fdc1440-53fac9f.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot_1.8.8_fdc1440-53fac9f.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357) [spigot_1.8.8_fdc1440-53fac9f.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317) [spigot_1.8.8_fdc1440-53fac9f.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414) [spigot_1.8.8_fdc1440-53fac9f.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378) [spigot_1.8.8_fdc1440-53fac9f.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333) [spigot_1.8.8_fdc1440-53fac9f.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263) [spigot_1.8.8_fdc1440-53fac9f.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:524) [spigot_1.8.8_fdc1440-53fac9f.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_51]

I´m using Spigot 1.8.8 and Java 7.

6. @RafaAro Use "5*2", not "5x2" :)

@Vreya do you use the latest version? This was an error because it didn't save the image ids.

7. Ohhhhh okay lol, sorry hahaha. Thanks :)

8. Yes yes, 1.1.8. They are shown until I restart the server. Then they aen´t even in the /permsticker all list.

9. Try to remove the "images.yml" file in the images folder, then everything should work again ;)

10. The huge stickers are awesome :D
    I want to know how to reset all the perm stickers? I want to completely delete all of them, so I delete them from the folder of Stickers, but when I create new stickers the id continues to get bigger and bigger. How could I completely reset the plugin so that I can install it again like new?

11. The plugin uses map ids from minecraft, which are stored unter "serverfolder -> worldfolder -> data". Every single map has got an id there. You can try to delete these, but I have never tested it and I can't guarantee that this works, you may also delete the file "idcounts" there.

12. This shouldn't be a problem with my plugin, as it only uses bukkit-generated map IDs - so the map is unique. Is the image in the picture part of a sticker?

#113 ChaoZ, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  13. Not its not a part of a sticker, because the plugin is not running on that server.

14. Then it shouldn't be a problem with my plugin ;)

15. Can you set it to allow transparency and make it so it can pull image files that are placed into the images folder (instead of just links)?

Thank you,
    Deus

16. unfortunately, transparency isn't really possible, because you won't see the block behind the sticker, but a "bigger" item frame. And you can place images in the images-folder, they will be resized automatically ;)

17. Well, I only ask because I had been using another plugin to do this. And it would allow Transparency. This way, the image could have transparency and the item frame texture in the background would change with the players resource pack, rather than me having to edit each image to have a "false" background that looks like an item frame background that matches default... it would quickly become an eye-sore if someone had a different texture pack.

Here is an Example: Top is what I have been using, Bottom is yours. So, transparency should be possible :)
    [​IMG]

My other concern, when I drop an Image into the Images folder, then attempt to load it it gives an internal error. I will look further into it, and then post any errors that I can not resolve to see if you might have an idea.

Thanks,
    Deus

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1