Spigot Stopwatch 1.0.4

A simple stopwatch/timer which displays the time to the hotbar with customisable messages.

1. DDQuin submitted a new resource:

Stopwatch - A simple stopwatch/timer which displays the time to the hotbar with customisable messages.

Read more about this resource...

2. Plugin doesn't work for 1.16.4

3. At first thank you for fixing the reset problem! With /toggle I meant the /pause command.. sorry for the confusion. In your description you wrote "/st start - Starts the timer or resets it if already running". I think it would be more clear if the /start only starts/restarts the timer and you add an extra /reset command because it happens often that people on my server accidentaly reset the timer trying to restart it when its paused with /start instead of writing /pause again. (If you dont want to change that it's ok for me, I just wanted to add some of my ideas)

#7 Atscha, Jan 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  4. Lovely plugin :)

I don't suppose there's any chance that you'd consider adding functionality to display the game in-game time (ticks converted to 12/24 hour equivalent - from 00:00 to 23:59) above the hotbar alongside the stopwatch functionality?

5. Great plugin!

Few suggestions:

- Allow us to change the location of the timer on the screen (+ options like a slight black background with lower opacity or something?)
    - Allow us to change the size of the timer

- Countdown option (for example timer to count down from 5 minutes to 0 seconds)
    Bonus: After countdown is at 0 allow it to run a command (for example: /tpall playername)

6. Is there any placeholder to display. Like iam hosting a Racing event and i want to display the Leaderboards with the help of this plugin

7. I've been looking for a plugin for so !£$&"(! long and now I have found something exactly what I needed, is it possible you could add a millisecond thing like 00:00:00:00?
    so hr:min:secs:millisecs

8. Is there any way to set the timer for who ever activates the command instead of everyone on the server?