1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Rejected Strange bungee issues - A task raised an exception.

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by SexyMime, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, so when I did /lagg reload something really wierd happend.
    I did this command on my factions server, then the factions server went down, kicking all faction players to HUB.
    Then bungee bugged out and started spamming my HUB with - http://pastie.org/8118607

And now bungee sometimes gives us "Null Exceptions" when trying to join?

Plugin: clearlagg

2. md_5

Administrator Developer

Thanks for the report SexyMime, as usual you have been really helpful in allowing us to reproduce this bug, and fix it. Once again, the clarity and outstanding detail of your reports is great. You have provided us with your Spigot version, which coincidentally is actually out of date, as well as a log providing full unabridged stack traces. Your assertion that the error is 'strange' also helps draw our attention - we wouldn't want anything strange happening to you or your server.
    Additionally you have reported this as a Bungee issue, which I myself find quite 'strange' given the console logs and plugin list you have provided are from your Spigot server. If you had read the guidelines anyway, you wouldn't be posting a purported 'Bungee Issue' here, since you know I only deal with Bungee issues on GitHub.

Thanks for your time and commitment to ensure that we are in the best possible position to fix anything you report, regardless of bug, bogon or battiness.

Thanks on behalf of myself and the Spigot Team
    ~md_5

• Funny x 7
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.