Strange Sleep Bug

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by TooCubed, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Hello,
    I am experiencing a strange bug on my server. Whenever one player goes to sleep, the player does not enter the bed and instead the time is reset to morning. This also "works" during the day or while there are "monsters nearby".
    The worst part is, that it is completly random, sometimes it happens, sometimes it dosent.
    I have already tried disabling all plugins, but to no result

Installed plugins:
    Essentials
    EssentialsChat
    Multiverse
    MultiverseInvetories
    PerrmisionsEx
    ProtocolLib
    WorldEdit
    CommandAliases
    FastLeafDecay
    Harbor
    Night Vision
    OpenInv
    PlugMan

Thanks in Advance

2. Hey, I believe this is an error with 'Harbor', could you please confirm that you have tried without it installed and that the plugin is the one I am thinking of, which is made by TechToolBox?

If it is the case, harbor will skip the night if there is at least the percentage set in "values.percent", therefore, if you are the only one online it will automatically skip without waiting for others to sleep. Have a look at your configuration and check the spigotmc page of the resource. You can also try to use the 'debug' setting if you believe it is an internal issue and contact the author.

Let me know.

#2 Zaviar_, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  3. Harbour is most likely not the cause as this issue has existed before the plugin was installed.