1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Bug Stuck on "Logging in..." Page

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by GypsyJesus, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Ok, this only started happening recently. When ever I restart my bungee server, it will say the server is up, but when you try to log in, it is stuck on the "Logging in..." screen for about 15 seconds before it gives you an error message. After about 10 minutes, it allows people to come back on again. But even then, sometimes it takes players a long time to log in, and then it gives them the error message. But after that, if you refresh 2 or 3 times, it allows you to log in no problem. There is absolutely no lag on my hub server. Now there may be something on my hub server causing this, but when I log on to the direct IP, it works perfectly fine, so I do think Bungee has something to do with it. Now sometimes, when I type /server hub or /lobby (BackToLobby Plugin), or even try to enter a portal back to the hub, either the commands wont do anything, or when I walk through the StarGate portal it says "Teleported" and doesn't teleport you. Has this been happening to anyone else? Or does anyone know of a solution?