Bungee - Proxy SubServers 2 2.13a

The Server Management Platform

1. #1 ME1312, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  2. Wb!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Will this be like PlayerServers? For Windows?

4. Well all I know is that the other resource had horrible ratings. People (including me) were complaining of static abuse, HUGE lag problems, dev using SwingWorkers and more...

5. thx :p
    Sort of, but not really. I may later make a plugin that uses this API to do that though. Yes this plugin does support windows :)
    You can decompile it again if you'd like. Most of the issues (including these ones mentioned here) have been fixed. Please use the discussion section to post feedbacks though :)

#8 ME1312, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  6. Did you actually ever encounter lag when you were making the first version?
    Also can I use my own Bungeecord proxy?

7. Nope, I didn't notice it. I was actually quite surprised that people started complaining about it because the plugin had so many positive reviews

Anyhow, in this version I saw a drop in CPU usage compared to the last one. So thats a thing.

#10 ME1312, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  8. Also can I use my own Bungeecord proxy instead of the one in the ZIP?

9. The proxy jar in the ZIP file is actually a plugin your meant to put into Bungeecord's plugins folder

10. Oh. lol.

I'm willing to give this another chance.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Since my last post, I have gone over to a full bungee network again, I don't know why, I hate bungee with a passion, most the plugins come with little or no clear instructions and assume a level of programming knowledge that most noobs, including myself don't have, even after 3 years + of messing with Minecraft.

Made me smile to see the all the coders trolling the first version didn't put you off and that you have made a second version, if it does half of what it should without endless issues with the proxy going south for no reason what so ever and is not massively complicated to set up, then I can see this being a very popular plugin.

Did I mention I hate bungee but also love it at the same time I guess, keep up the good, if you can get this to a finished, polished, slick project, it will be massive ;-)

IF YOU ARE GOING TO RUN THIS ON A HOSTED SERVER, CHECK WITH THE HOST PROVIDER FIRST !

Some server hosts are a little precious about splitting servers down into more than one server, some are not, always check first via their help/ticket system, if you have a dedicated machine then no worries as this is what providers would expect you to do with a dedicated machine

12. Each version is getting closer to that finished state :p

• Now the tutorial works for all Operating Systems (Including Shared Hosts).

----->

ME1312 updated SubServers with a new update entry:

Fixes Sign Issues

Read the rest of this update entry...

#15 ME1312, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  13. Help me!

23.08 15:21:55 [Server] INFO Error: Invalid Server
    23.08 15:21:46 [Server] INFO Error: Invalid Server
    23.08 15:20:49 [Server] INFO Error: Invalid Server

And this is my config
    Code (Text):
    # SubServer Plugin Configuration
    # This is The Main Config for this Plugin
    #
    # Host Server signs allow in-game players to start servers via sign.
    Settings:
        config-version: 1.8.7a+
        Signs-Enabled: true
        GUI:
            Enabled: true
            Trigger-Item: 'EMERALD_ORE'
        Server-IP: '23.235.233.64'
        Lobby-Port: 32331
    #
    # This is the settings for the proxy
    # The proxy is incompatible with Host Server Signs, but can be controlled using commands.
    Proxy:
        enabled: true
        run-on-launch: true
        dir: './bungeeproxy'
        shell: 'java -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -jar BungeeCord.jar'
        log: true
    #
    # This Is the List of your Servers
    # And their configurations
    Servers:
        'Survival':
            port: 32332
            run-on-launch: false
            dir: './survival'
            shell: 'java -Xmx2048M -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -jar spigot-1.8.8.jar -o false'
            stop-after: 0
        'Minigame':
            port: 32333
            run-on-launch: false
            dir: './mgserver'
            shell: 'java -Xmx1024M -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -jar spigot-1.8.8.jar -o false'
            stop-after: 0
    #
    # End of Config

14. I don't see anything wrong there. Which command are you using?

Also, the name of the server is Case Sensitive if that helps any.

15. hmm na
    I found the solution turned out to be the location of the folder name bungee affect.

Proxy:
    run-on-launch: true
    dir: './Proxy'
    shell: 'java -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -jar BungeeCord.jar'

btw thanks for the support :D

16. the bungee folder wont gen