Bungee - Proxy SubServers 2 2.13.2d

The Server Management Platform

1. Now it works, thank you. Sorry for bothering you in both your plugins

2. I'm having an issue where I cant delete the build-subserver.sh from the FileZilla of the host. :/ ?

I cant seem to get this thing to work right, and now.. I'm trieing to delete the folder sub folder... and the file is just sitting there not allowing me to access it?

3. Thats strange. I think it might be a permission error within your host. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that sorry :3

4. ya... :/ I'm discovering that too. Its an odd thing within the FileZilla host thru my server.
    I've already contacted them and they were able to delete the files and give me proper permissions to be able to delete them.

Something about .sh files not being on there list of permissions? or something. Not a common file extension

5. every time i remove the cmd_server.jar from the modules it generate a new one

6. You have to remove it from the file modules.yml

So it must look like this:
    version: 2
    modules:
    - jenkins://cmd_alert
    - jenkins://cmd_find
    - jenkins://cmd_list
    - jenkins://cmd_send
    - jenkins://reconnect_yaml
    Instead of this
    version: 2
    modules:
    - jenkins://cmd_alert
    - jenkins://cmd_find
    - jenkins://cmd_list
    - jenkins://cmd_send
    - jenkins://cmd_server
    - jenkins://reconnect_yaml

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. thx it works but every time i run a cmd block with sudo @p go SubServer1 it says unknown command

8. Actually this is because /go (and /server) are Proxy commands, and since a command block only runs Server-Side commands it cannot find the requested command. The above plugin cannot run Proxy commands either, (but it is good at running Server-Side Player-Only commands).

So what does this leave you with?
    - The legacy Server-Side Command "/Sub TP <Server> [Player]" will be re-added in the next update (v1.8.8j).
    - You can command the proxy to teleport the player via "/Sub CMD ~Proxy go <Server> <Player>"

Also if these two commands don't work for whatever reason, then I'd also suggest CBWrapper :)

#88 ME1312, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  9. ME1312 updated SubServers with a new update entry:

Major Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Decided to try it.

CPU usage is at 100% (super laggy while playing mc on the same machine as host)
    and /stop from the console freezes up the server after a minute

Any ideas?

11. As for the lag there's really not much I can do about that. I re-programmed subservers to be as light on cpu as it can be, however minecraft servers will take up that space. The only thing I can suggest is that you balance your RAM usage better.

As for /stop this is actually a common error around here. It is caused by SubServers not being able to stop the running tasks. Have you got "-Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal" between "java" and "-jar"? (if this problem persists, tell me what your OS is)

12. If I increase the RAM will that decrease CPU usage?

I don't understand. What do I do to fix it?

13. I'm not the best at optimizing servers/clients, but I run 1-2 GB of ram per server in the tutorials without such lag, and the default amount of ram for your client is enough. However on windows I'm not sure the CPU percentages are entirely accurate.

The fix is rather simple. Just put "-Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal" between "java" and "-jar" in your config (or shell files). If your asking how it works, It solves the problem where the SubServers Terminal is unable to communicate with the processes by disabling the JLine.

#93 ME1312, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  14. So I got this error while enabling it.
    [13:02:05 INFO]: [SubServers] Enabling SubServers v1.8.8j
    [13:02:05 INFO]: SubServers ╗ Loading Libraries for 1.8.8
    [13:02:05 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling SubServers v1.8.8j (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.ME1312.SubServer.Main.EnablePlugin(Main.java:99) ~[?:?]
    at net.ME1312.SubServer.Load.onEnable(Load.java:12) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[SharkySpigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [SharkySpigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [SharkySpigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357) [SharkySpigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317) [SharkySpigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414) [SharkySpigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378) [SharkySpigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333) [SharkySpigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263) [SharkySpigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525) [SharkySpigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]

15. may I see your config?

16. Apparently when I added DJLine terminal thing to the proxy, server1 and server2 CPU usage is back down and /stop works fine... :):):):):):):)

EDIT: Some lag loading chunks but its not too bad
    EDIT 2: How do I set up shared chat between all servers?

17. The shared chat feature is actually rather simple. Just enable the "Shared-Chat" option in subservers config, and customize how it looks in the language file. (also, the language file uses server.properties format for colors)

#97 ME1312, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  18. # SubServer Plugin Configuration
    # This is The Main Config for this Plugin
    # Where is git Located? Mac/Linux users can ignore this option
    Settings:
    Server-Creation:
    git-dir: C:\Program Files\Git
    log: true
    config-version: 1.8.8j+
    GUI:
    Enabled: true
    Trigger-Item: '129'
    Metrics-Enabled: false
    Server-IP: 127.0.0.1
    Lobby-Port: 25566
    Server-UUID: 5e2a70c3-1acc-422d-8eb8-d2e0a092f1f0

# This is the settings for the proxy
    Proxy:
    enabled: true
    run-on-launch: true
    dir: ./Bungee
    shell: java -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -jar BungeeCord.jar
    log: true

# This Is the List of your Servers
    # And their configurations
    Servers:

# End of Config

19. the proper format for having no servers is "Servers: {}" :p

20. I'm getting this error in the bungee log when using /go

Code (Text):
    01:27:36 [Warnung] Error in dispatching command
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.ME1312.SubServer.NavCommand.execute(NavCommand.java:30)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.dispatchCommand(PluginManager.java:162)
        at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.dispatchCommand(PluginManager.java:116)
        at net.md_5.bungee.connection.UpstreamBridge.handle(UpstreamBridge.java:116)
        at net.md_5.bungee.protocol.packet.Chat.handle(Chat.java:50)
        at net.md_5.bungee.netty.HandlerBoss.channelRead(HandlerBoss.java:76)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:294)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:103)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:308)
        at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:294)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:244)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:244)
        at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:103)
        at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelRead(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:152)
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:846)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:131)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:511)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:468)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:382)
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354)
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:112)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)