[Suggestion] More forum categories

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Kohle, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Hello everyone, I'm happy to see Spigot has moved to it's own forum and is growing so much :)

I have noticed, however, that there's not a lot of categories on the forums. This will lead to a lot of clutter, so I suggest adding more categories. A few examples are introductions, offtopic, games, events, etc.

2. md_5

Administrator Developer

I think at this stage in time less categories means more content in one place, which helps us look good.
    I might add an offtopic, but I don't see a demand for it just yet.

If you want more forums, reply with them to this thread guys!

3. Sway

Artist Supporter

I think if you were to add an off topic section/category that should be done only if the threads start to fill up with other people's rambling, etc.

4. Alright. Well, another suggestion. Remove the title under the name and only keep the badge... it makes it look a little cluttered. You can do that by removing trophy titles, I think it is.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sway

Artist Supporter

User title. Titles are made per group so removal of that groups user title will revert to default. Removal of trophy titles will remove all titles.

6. md_5

Administrator Developer

Alrighty, we shall see how this goes.

7. Even if you remove user titles, they will still appear with trophy titles ;)

8. md_5

Administrator Developer

I deleted all trophy titles ages back, because I hated them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1