Spigot SunLight - Essentials [1.13 - 1.15] 2.0.6.2

Lightweight essentials plugin!

1. 2.0.1 kit cooldown cannot be set for more than 7 days.
    Kit can't set only the number of times to collect, which is invalid after setting.

At the same time, there seems to be some problems with warp. Now he will fix a direction in the past, and I donundefinedt want him to fix it in one direction, and if there is a box on the top of the head, it will be transmitted to the box on the top of the head.

2. At the same time, I hope to increase the multi world instruction limit, and each world can limit the instruction separately

3. Will be fixed

Ok

4. I very hope that there was a teleport time limit set to each different group!

5. When do you plan to update the plugin?

6. Hello, spawn placeholder don't work after i create 2 spawn point ^^

Attached Files:

7. Kits' (cooldown) formatting time is kinda broken, It's even hard to say what is wrong with that as it says different values in each part.
    • When editing cooldown time, I had to insert time in seconds, but after that, in GUI it displays as minutes.
    • Next kit, I want the cooldown to be 16 days so I put 16 days in minutes (23040). It appeared as "2 d", so I put 16 days in seconds (1382400) - well, now it displays as "1 d".
    I have no idea for what kind of values it listens, but I hope it will be fixed soon as I can't configure kits which are reeealy important for my players.
    Also if we are talking about values, what about deleting space between number and time unit? So I can make eg. "1d" instead of "1 d". Ofc everyone who wants that space can just add one in messages.yml (Time.* strings).

EDIT: I've found another issue, related to /xp set <player> <number> command. It throws an internal error if number is incorrect (eg. text).

#227 Gr4b5ky, Nov 2, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  8. Will be fixed!

9. There is an issue with the announcer. If you were to contain a json about a link, and the link itself includes the symbol "=" in there, anything behind that symbol will just disappear, which makes the link invalid to access.

10. Attached Files:

11. Can you add items to the GUI settings?
    For example, if you hold an item in your hand and click it, the GUI opens.

12. Then it's not installed. Commands are defined in config.yml

Ok

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Essentials conversion does not work well.
    I installed EssentialsX, Vault, JupiterCore, SunLight-Core, and SunLight-Core_Economy on PaperSpigot, and set them according to the attached txt, but Essentials data was not converted.

There was also a problem with MySQL.
    suncore_bans_bans and suncore_bans_mutes were created successfully, but no other tables are created.
    Log https://pastebin.com/9PX9uEMr
    I could not find an answer on these. Sorry if it is a known issue.

This is a suggestion, it is good to have SSL options and port options in the MySQL configuration.

14. Will be fixed soon!

• Like Like x 1
  15. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:Super looking forward to new version

16. Thank you for the update :)

The latest update did not include "SunLight-Core_Economy.jar".

17. Whoops... fixed!

18. I disabled the economics module and do not want to use it, but the plugin does not work without it and gives an error. I want to use TNE :)

I tried all the options with the config and uninstall all the plugins and more! It only works if you add SunLight-Core_Economy to the plugins folder and turn off the economy module in the config.

Server Version: Paper Spigot #226 1.14.4
    Plugins: AdvancedAchievements, HolographicDisplays, JupiterCore, LuckPerms, LuckPerms-GUI, PlaceholderAPI, PluginManager, ProtectionStones, ProtocolLib, SunLight-Core, TheNewEconomy, Vault, VentureChat, WorldEdit, WorldEditSUI, WorldGuard

[14:26:22 INFO]: -=-=-=-=-=-=-[ Loading Data ]-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    [14:26:22 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling SunLight-Core v2.0.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: su/sunlight/module/economy/EconomyManager
    at su.sunlight.core.SunLight.enable(SunLight.java:58) ~[?:?]
    at su.jupiter44.jcore.JPlugin.loadManagers(JPlugin.java:219) ~[?:?]
    at su.jupiter44.jcore.JPlugin.onEnable(JPlugin.java:103) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:338) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:420) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:467) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:381) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:474) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:290) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:876) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_201]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: su.sunlight.module.economy.EconomyManager
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:139) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:85) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_201]
    ... 12 more
    [14:26:22 INFO]: [SunLight-Core] Disabling SunLight-Core v2.0.1
    [14:26:22 ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling SunLight-Core v2.0.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at su.sunlight.core.SunLight.disable(SunLight.java:99) ~[?:?]
    at su.jupiter44.jcore.JPlugin.unloadManagers(JPlugin.java:226) ~[?:?]
    at su.jupiter44.jcore.JPlugin.onDisable(JPlugin.java:113) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:265) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:373) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:453) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:342) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:420) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:467) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:381) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:474) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:290) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:876) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-226]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_201]

And one more problem

[14:46:13 INFO]: [SunLight-Core/INFO] GeoLiteCity.dat updated
    [14:46:13 INFO]: [SunLight-Core/INFO] GeoIP.dat updated
    [14:46:13 INFO]: [SunLight-Core/INFO] GeoIPv6.dat updated
    [14:46:13 INFO]: [SunLight-Core/ERROR] Unable to setup GeoIP: plugins/SunLight-Core/GeoIP.dat (No such file or directory)

#239 vokz, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Hello, it's possible to add an option to :
    - add a capital letter at the beginning of each sentence
    - a dot at the end of each sentence
    - and blacklist all commands and special characters ?