Spigot SunLight - Essentials [1.14 - 1.16] 2.4.0a

Lightweight essentials plugin!

1. Hi loving the plugin on 1.16.1 but is there an option to have silent leave and silent join?

2. Ezo

Ezo

Can the /summon command be removed or turned off? Its a command in Minecraft, and a very widely used one at that, plus the /summon command in this plugin has the exact same function as /tpohere in EssentialsX. Maybe you could switch the command to that instead?

3. You can disable it in config.

4. Ezo

Ezo

That just disables the command entirely, so I still can't do the vanilla /summon command

5. Or you can disable command override in config.

6. Ezo

Ezo

I did that. I am using EssentialsX, which has a bunch of additional stuff that this plugin does not, such as /mail, /worth, /realname, /book, and /tppos can accept a world name. I do not wish to remove EssentialsX because I would lose those. But, I also would like to keep this plugin as it has a lot of cool stuff such as tablist, scoreboard, homes gui, and a bunch of other cool things. So, can you possibly add a feature to remove the base commands that the plugin adds? (Also, I cannot seem to add server warps, and even if i disable /summon or /up they still seem to function fine.)

7. Then just use Essentials

8. - Hello, my server uses paperspigot and that prevention would be why I don't use spigot?

[12:27:50] [Server thread/WARN]: [SunLight_Economy] Loaded class su.sunlight.core.SunLight from SunLight v2.4.0 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [12:27:50] [Server thread/WARN]: [SunLight_Economy] Loaded class su.fogus.engine.commands.api.IGeneralCommand from FogusCore v1.9.9 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [12:27:50] [Server thread/WARN]: [SunLight_Economy] Loaded class net.milkbowl.vault.economy.AbstractEconomy from Vault v1.7.2-b107 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.

[12:27:54] [Server thread/WARN]: [FogusCore] *** DISCLAIMER ***
    [12:27:54] [Server thread/WARN]: [FogusCore] > You're running an unofficial Spigot fork.
    [12:27:54] [Server thread/WARN]: [FogusCore] > ONLY OFFICIAL SPIGOT (spigotmc.org) IS SUPPORTED!
    [12:27:54] [Server thread/WARN]: [FogusCore] > You won't get any support for any issues unless they are persists on regular Spigot.

[12:28:16] [Server thread/WARN]: [SunLight] *** DISCLAIMER ***
    [12:28:16] [Server thread/WARN]: [SunLight] > You're running an unofficial Spigot fork.
    [12:28:16] [Server thread/WARN]: [SunLight] > ONLY OFFICIAL SPIGOT (spigotmc.org) IS SUPPORTED!
    [12:28:16] [Server thread/WARN]: [SunLight] > You won't get any support for any issues unless they are persists on regular Spigot.
    [12:28:16] [Server thread/INFO]: [SunLight] Powered by: FogusCore
    [12:28:18] [Server thread/WARN]: [FogusCore] Loaded class su.sunlight.core.nms.V1_16_R1 from SunLight v2.4.0 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.

9. Ezo

Ezo

I have similar things happen but none of that affects anything. Ignore those

1. I want to use the various additional commands and features provided with EssentialsX compared to Essentials (plus EssentialsX is frequently updated) and I want to use this plugin especially for its various modules.
    2. I can't create a server warp, and I have not seen info anywhere about how to do so.
    3. I tried to make the title in my scoreboard animated but it does not seem to work.
    4. Your responses have been very short and it would be appreciated if you would actually take the time to help, figure out what is wrong, and fix your plugin, which seems to have quite a few issues atm.

10. 2. /setwarp
    3,4. Provide more details rather than "it does not work".

11. Good plugin, but how do I get the scoreboard to work with tab? Also, how do I remove the whole chat feature you have set up? It's messing with my prefixes and ranks

12. Everything is configurable.

13. I use it in minecraft server 1.16.1,but it don't support the PlacedholderAPI

14. I use in 1.16.1 and I can use the placeholders API, like this Balance: &e%vault_eco_balance_formatted%' which is the vault placeholder. Is this what you mean? My 2 cents worth.

15. Umm sorry, I forget to use the command '/papi ecloud download'

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've been having issues with the join and quit messages, if I disable them then I get the regular ones which is fine. However, is there a way to enable them/get them to work?

17. I don't understand what do you want to do

18. Here is ms-interval: 100,But it has no effect

animations:
    information:
    ms-interval: 500
    lines:
    - '&4/&5状&b态板&4\'
    - '&4|&b状&5态板&4|'
    - '&4\&b状态&5板&4/'
    - '&4/&5状&b态板&4\'
    - '&4|&b状&5态板&4|'
    - '&4\&b状态&5板&4/'