Spigot SuperbVote 0.5.5

A superb, flexible, lag-free Votifier listener

1. Ah, well that would make sense why it as bugging out before. However, that isn't this current problem. Players are getting the rewards, but they are only getting the 3% one which is located at the top of the four rewards.
    Currently my sever is facing some issues, so I will get the copy of the code to show you at a later point.

-Update: I am a dumbass and realized it was still spelled wrong. Thank you for your time and assistance with this adventure.

#741 LostWarrior95, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. I'll probably figure this out soon, but how would I go as to setting up a reward that occurs every 5 votes? Temp adding a perm everytime a user votes on all of our vote sites.

Also, Is featherboard support currently broken?
    http://prntscr.com/jvlu3n same issue when using placeholderapi.

#742 BlakeTheAdmin, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  3. why does your placeholder on the new update not work for placeholderapi plugins or mvdwplaceholder it just shows up as superbvote_votes?

seem to break for me when i updated it to the latest not sure why and i updated to the latest version on those plugins as well but nothing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tux

Tux

Use the matcher every-cumulative-votes: 5. This is documented on the wiki.

As for placeholders, see below.

Have you tried updating SuperbVote? There was a breaking change I made in 0.4.

5. Yup I am running latest.

6. Your plugin is not really working with mysql. It keeps messing up votes and other things. all of plguins does i think i reported this already but i dont think nothing is being done about it

#746 xXBlazeCraftXx, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018

7. yep running the latest 0.4.1

8. Tux

Tux

Are you trying to share your votes across databases? You'll need to have one server (say a hub) record votes and have your other servers have database.mysql.read-only set true.

9. Would they get rewards there too tho? Using another plugin for that but like jw.

10. Tux

Tux

That is correct.

11. Any updates on the Featherboard issue? I am on 0.4.1.

12. can you help me :

[SuperbVote] Enabling SuperbVote v0.4.1
    [15:38:25 WARN]: [SuperbVote] The 'chance' vote matcher will be switched to be based on percentages out of 100% in a future release. Use 'chance-fractional' to retain the current behavior, or migrate to a percentage matcher by specifying 'chance-percentage' in your configuration.

13. Tux

Tux

Please read the message carefully. It tells you exactly what you need to do.

This turned out to be a breaking change in PlaceholderAPI. I've developed a fix and they should pull and deploy it any time now...

14. So the default in my configuration works and everyone gets $100 per vote but none of the if statements work. I can't wrap my head around it, could you help show me where I am wrong please?

https://pastebin.com/m5eHGPeu

15. Tux

Tux

Do your players have superbvote.count permission?

16. Tux

Tux

I see no reason why your if statements would not work. They are on the high side, though - even your chance statement is at 1/1000 (that's a 0.1% chance)!

17. That is what I thought. It doesn't seem like the count works either. I will work on it.

18. Hello, so I recently came across a problem and it is an easy fix but I want to double check with you about it.
    Code (YAML):
    # Rewards. This is the main section you will need to edit. Ordering is important.
    rewards
    :
     # Example of matchers. See https://github.com/minecrafter/SuperbVote/wiki/Configuration#if for a full list of available
      # matchers.
      - if
    :
          chance-percentage
    : 3
        commands
    :
       - crate key %player% TestChest 1
        player-message
    : "&aThanks for voting for us &4&l<3&a! Take this key to spawn to get your prize!"
        broadcast-message
    : "&a%player% has voted for us &4&l<3&a!"
      - if
    :
          chance-percentage
    : 12
        commands
    :
        player-message
    : "&aThanks for voting for us &4&l<3&a! Take this key to spawn to get your prize!"
        broadcast-message
      - if
    :
          chance-percentage
    : 30
        commands
    :
        player-message
        broadcast-message
      - if
    :
          chance-percentage
    : 55
        commands
    :
        player-message
        broadcast-message
      # Default rewards are defined by having no preconditions. Place it at the bottom of the config.
      - if
    : {}
        commands
    :
        player-message
    : "&aThanks for voting for us &4&l<3&a!"
        broadcast-message
    I would normally test this, but this can be a tedious process to test (unless there is a easier way that I am not aware of). Do I need to keep the #default reward? I am asking about this because I have noticed that it is an additional percentage causing problems with my rewards. Instead of players getting 8 keys, they are getting 5-6 keys because of this extra section.
    Along with this, what would I need to do to simplify the key amount from 8 to 4. Essentially, if the player votes on 2 websites, they will get one key . Would that be cumulative-votes? If it is cumulative-votes would it be cumulative-votes: 2 to represent 2 votes?

Thank you
    LostWarrior95

19. Tux

Tux

SuperbVote requires a default reward, so you can't remove that section. If you want players to always get a key, why not do this?

Code (YAML):
    rewards:
      # Example of matchers. See https://github.com/minecrafter/SuperbVote/wiki/Configuration#if for a full list of available
      # matchers.
      - if
    : {}
        commands
    :
        player-message
        broadcast-message

Also, to answer your question about "simplifying" the key amount: you want every-cumulative-votes. Please read the wiki.