SuperCraftBros?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by jordanzilla_, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Hey there I have been thinking about starting a server and I have been playing SuperCraftBros for a few days and I think it is an interesting minigame. I would like to know if there is any plugins that allows me to let players play it. So if anybody has seen any plugin like this around please post the link. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. arnofrutos

Supporter

I have seen this plugin to but how to find the commands if there isn't a /help command of it

3. Then this plugin probably is not for you...

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. arnofrutos

Supporter

I just settuped my arenas en lobbys ... but what's the command to join a game?

5. It's /learn-to-read-and-go-read-the-documentation-on-arena-setup <name>

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. arnofrutos

Supporter

Ok and where can I find that documentation????

7. arnofrutos

Supporter

Ok I got it :) I used JD-gui to find it. but there are still some bugs :( winner doesn't get teleported, game doesn't end

8. joehot200

Supporter

I am having this sort of problem with ALL minigames plugins... which is why i closed my minigames server.

People need to code minigames plugins that are actually GOOD - sure some work, but sure just as many dont :/

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  9. I'm not sure dude, I think Double0negative has to be one of the best out there AND he's even provided this and other plugins for free to other server owners.

I also REALLY like BattleArena as it is HIGHLY customize-able for minigames of all sorts including unique ones without actually having to create a new plugin.

There are enough working plugins out there that I don't have to dig out the Java textbook to teach myself to code an awful plugin. That, to me, is pretty awesome and for that I'm enormously thankful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. joehot200

Supporter

Would you believe me if i said my members were too dumb to click the "ready" button? :confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. 100% - but that's not really a plugin's fault...

Couldn't pay me to run a cracked server with the kiddos, I'm not sure if you're a glutton for punishment or just crazy. :p

12. This plugin is provided Free Of Charge AND open src directly as it is from my server, (where it works just fine). There is no documentation and I do not plan on supporting it as it was never ment to be released publicly in the first place. However it is there for you and anyone else who wants to use and customize it to use.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Just don't expect the plugin to be as good as the minecade SCB, not saying it will be bad, I am saying it won't be as good.

14. If can help you i had the problem that the winner doesnt get teleported out with SurvivalGames, i solved by excluding the lobby and the join sign from the arena's region, think that the method is valid because the authors are the same.

15. Mikgreg

Supporter

I actually find Double0negative's SCB to be far better than minecade's but ohwell.

EDIT:just realised this was a necro sorry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. What are the commands???? I can't find any through JD GUI for some reason.

17. Jigsaw

Supporter

18. arnofrutos

Supporter

Already found someone making a custom scb plugin for my server. Much better then this one