Spigot SuperPiano 0.0.2

A great interactive menu to play the piano and surprise your friends.

1. KohakuSaintCrown submitted a new resource:

SuperPiano - A great interactive menu to play the piano and surprise your friends.

Read more about this resource...

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dear

I saw your plugin and I had a fantastic idea... I've a RPG server... I would like to ask you the possibility to add a new feature...

Could you create a file config wher we can add a list of command that will be executed If we play a list of pre-set notes?

For example:

File config:

Notes: Do, Re, Re, Mi, Si
    Command: summon zombie at x y z

I don't know how u set the notes, but this is the idea... when you play the correct sequence edited in the config, something happen... commands are done by the console and please to add the possibiility to chose the location where the command will works... like:

Notes: Do, Re, Re, Mi, Si
    Command: summon zombie

with x y z u choose the location, if u put player the command will be executed on the player

what do u think about this idea? I will like it for my RPG server... I can do a stage in a quest like this....

3. I hope I understood, you want a file where you can create your own melodies and running a command will play that melody in a specific place.

for example:

"Config.yml"

Melody01:
    Notes: F, D, A, E, D, B, CG, G

And then played with:
    / Piano play [melody] [world] [X] [Y] [Z]
    / Piano play melody01 world 634 35 477

4. Non u didn't understand...
    If you play the correct melody.... then it start a command.

In the config you can set different melodies that will let u start differents commands from the console and the location is like the targeting.... if commands are done to the player.. or to a location... like summon zombies somewhere

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nice idea !!! ill work on that, But it will take a little time to implement it :)

6. And also u could add in the config to select the note method:

english or standard

B C D A

or DO RE MI FA SOL etc...