Spigot SuperVanish >> Be invisible 6.2.6

Advanced /vanish plugin which makes other players think that you're not on the server

1. MyzelYam updated SuperVanish >> Be invisible with a new update entry:

[6.1.3] Added barrel support and bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  2. When I boot the server with the latest update, it says the plugin has invalid plugin.yml

[02:51:41 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/SuperVanish.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: Invalid plugin.yml
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getPluginDescription(JavaPluginLoader.java:167) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-146]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:142) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-146]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:355) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-146]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:218) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-146]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:869) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-146]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]
    Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid CEN header (bad signature)
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:225) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:155) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:130) ~[?:1.8.0_181]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getPluginDescription(JavaPluginLoader.java:155) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-146]
    ... 5 more

3. The plugin works great. It would be even better if you can put an effect when you vanish e.g. bats spawn around u when u vanish/unvanish and other cool effects

4. how about a /sv tpb
    teleport back

if they have it enabled then where they /sv at, when they /sv off / unvanish
    it would send then back to that location?

5. Please make it so we can open shulker boxes silent

6. Vanished users don't seem to vanish from livemap completely, they just appear hidden even when Logout / other permissions are used. Am I missing something?

7. Szukałem odpowiedzi lecz nie mogę jej znaleźć gdy zejdę z /v moby mnie nie atakują. Gdzie mogę to zmienić?

8. minechat users can see vanished players

9. config issue possibly

Code (Java):
    Caused by: com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 3 path $.

10. Configs fine all i did was enable the leveling....

11. hmm maybe a problem with that api then
    Code (Java):
    com.google.
    where is that happening at? on command?

12. Yup on /sv

13. vanishtabname didn't work when I'm on vanish and when I rejoined.
    Players can see me in the tab.
    I'm using 1.14.4

14. Works great but can I somehow not allow other players to send private msgs to the vanished person?
    Thanks.

15. This already happens. Perhaps your chat plugin isnt hooking into SV

16. Using ess chat & vault, any way I could mmake it hook?
    It's hooked, but msg and /r still works
    https://imgur.com/a/4hoJpIq

#657 Lokipea, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  17. Was wondering if it possible when you vanish, the player's name changes to something like [V] (name) or something like that

18. Does this support Essentials msg chat.
    When someone is sending message to me to check me, if I'm online, I want message from essentials messages properties to send the player who is trying to message me to answer him that I'm not online.

19. didn't seem to work for me, dunno if is invented but some1 said it is