Spigot SupplyDrop 1.5.2

Drop Supply Crates Around Your Server's World

1. JoeDon16 submitted a new resource:

SupplyDrop - Drop Supply Crates Around Your Server's World

Read more about this resource...

2. This is really cool! Thank you!

One suggestion!! :) Could you make it so that yo could list out a bunch of things, and then set it to randomly choose some of them?

Maybe make the config like this

Items:
    Diamond
    Iron_Ingot
    Carrot
    Apple
    Wooden_Sword

Minimum number of items to spawn: 2
    Maximum number of items to spawn: 5

And then each supply drop would be a random choice! Maybe it would give a diamond, apple, carrot one drop but the other maybe carrot, apple, wooden_sword, diamond, another maybe apple and a diamond, etc, etc.

Just a thought. So far this is a great plugin for survival !!

Thank you!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I put this on my 1.9.2. server and in the config I added CARROT;1 and APPLE;1. I've got it set to every 5 minutes (for testing) and when you login it says no supply drop available. I waited for 20 minutes, but no broadcast about the supply drop.

Any ideas? Thanks!!

4. Any errors? Try reinstalling then restarting without adding any items new to the config to test.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Ok let me try that real quick

6. No errors that I could find, and with a default config no, it never dropped anything. Wonder if its a plugin conflict with World Guard?

7. Make sure the world name is correct. If that still isnt working Ill check it out tomarrow

8. Hi excellent plugin however loot options are very limited, would you consider using PhatLoots to handle the loots aspect? http://codisimus.com/phatloots

9. JoeDon16 updated SupplyDrop [1.8/1.9] with a new update entry:

More Loot Config Options

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. I have just updated the plugin will a small randomizer for the loot. I will add on more things in coming updates :)

11. Things that are particular important for me are item attributes, lores and custom names phat loots already do all of which.

12. Ok I'll work on that but I just updated 2 plugins I rest now xD

13. Hey buddy!

So... does this one work with PEX?? LOL :) Cause it still won't work on my survival server haha. Maybe the same issue as with TabListEdit that was fixed?

I dropped in the new version, tried /supplydrop drop and just like tablistedit got the inernal error messsage in game...

Saw this in console

24.05 12:09:58 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-e000104-4cb3258]
    24.05 12:09:58 [Server] INFO at me.JoeDon16.SupplyDrop.onCommand(SupplyDrop.java:230) ~[?:?]
    24.05 12:09:58 [Server] INFO at me.JoeDon16.SupplyDrop.drop(SupplyDrop.java:124) ~[?:?]
    24.05 12:09:58 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.Location.getBlock(Location.java:87) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-e000104-4cb3258]
    24.05 12:09:58 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

Not sure if the same issue, but given we saw the issues with PEX before, maybe it's messing up your code here too?

Let me know if you want to hop on and test lol.

14. Restart your server and wait for the restart delay to play. Typing that command before that will throw that error as you have to wait until the first one naturally spawns

15. Restarted. Default config. Waited 1 hour. Tried it, same error, An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command. :)

16. What MC version are you running and after the default time does /supplydrop coords show coords?

17. The spigot jar is the one you gave me the other day, that is 13 versions behind. :) I put it on all my servers so TabListEdit would work.

It never drops anything, simply doesn't work, it's never worked yet for me lol. Which is why I was wondering if it was related to PEX like TabListEdit was that you fixed for me a couple days ago.

18. So on a restart, after waiting 5 minutes, doing /supplydrops coords shows nochest detected right? That means there is an error in the config. What is the error when it attempts a NATURAL drop?