Surface pro 4

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Herogx, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Hey all, was wondering if anyone else on spigot uses one of these amazing devices. I picked up mine last night, and I must say it is extremely good at what it's made for. What do you guys think of the surface line in general? To be honest, I was quite skeptical and with the fumbled first batch of the SP4, I was hesitant to buy it but honestly it's just so nice.

Discuss.

2. It seems like a great device but as a developer I can't imagine coding on such a small screen.

3. I would like one, but right now I'm putting all my money into upgrading my desktop.
    I really like what MS did with the pro 4, they finally gave some thought into the design

4. The 3:2 aspect ratio and super high resolution really, really helps with that. I use a 4 monitor setup and I code just fine on the surface.

5. I'm still using my Surface Pro 3 with SP4 acessories :p
    It's one of my favorite devices that I own and I use it mainly for art when I'm away from my workstation at home. I also completely rely on it for school and it's allowed me to skip the hassle of lots of papers and books to and from class. Great device and I really want to upgrade to the 4 at some point.

6. The Microsoft Surface series are great for artists and travelers, but..

The Surface Pro 4 specifically, it added a slightly larger screen and a $10 stylus; unless you really care THAT much about the screen size, I do not think it is worth an extra $100-200+.