Survey (Gaming Conventions)

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by Chump, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all!

As some of the donators on Spigot know, I released preliminary plans for a medium-sized gaming convention for my fellow Mainers here. I am happy to say that we have progressed in that field and have signed a contract with a venue and have our dates set.

With a good convention, comes research and development and ensuring that we have a community voice. Below this text, you'll find a link to a survey. It doesn't matter if you've attended or not attended a convention before, please fill it out to the best of your ability and we'll use your data to create meaningful attractions for the people heading to MGX18.

This survey is being circulated to gamers here in Maine via Facebook, although I would like to hear your thoughts on the topic.

You can find a link to the survey here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...vyTz53CP188lvLaSVpFQivLw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks!
    Chump

• Like Like x 1
  2. We have now concluded the survey. We recieved 37 results from the Spigot community and we appreciate it. The survey will remain open, but future results will not be factored.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.