Bukkit Survival Games 0.6.7

A Fully Automated Hunger Games Plugin!

1. Thanks for getting this working again! I, however, am having an issue. It seems that for whatever reason, only opped players can actually join the matches. I have seen other people that are having the same issue as me in the "reviews" section of this plugin page. Would you be able to take a look at this issue?

2. I'll have a look whenever I get back home on friday.

3. Which perms plugin do you use? I recommend migrating to an updated perms plugin like LuckPerms. My public server has been live with the 1.13 version of the plugin and hasn’t been having issues.

4. Are there any messages in chat saying that you don't have permission if so make sure you have the "sg.arena.join.*"or if there are any errors could you post them here.
    If you don't get anything, perhaps try turning on debug mode in survival games and turn off spawn protection in essentials.

5. I was able to get it going by migrating my permissions plugin to luckperms. Thanks for that tip Codewow! I was using the latest version of groupmanager and I was getting that issue. So it must have been something with that. Anyway, thanks for the help.

• Like Like x 1