Spigot TabCompleteFilter (Filter Commands) 1.1.0

Filter the commands a user can see in tab complete.

1. Lee

Lee

No worries, yeah, I'm not sure, when I tested it with your config it's working as it should, it's only displaying commands I have perms for in the filter group and it's not displaying commands from other filtered groups: https://gyazo.com/b418f111832203c3104e12bad7a1f03a

2. Weird. I'm using TCF 1.5 on Spigot 1.15.2 on a Bungeecord setup - do you think the Bungee could be interfering somehow? That's really the only thing I can think of. I wouldn't have expected it to mess with filtering, but I guess it makes sense.

3. @Lee Hello, please make your "TabCompleteFilterCommands" plugin for Bungee/Aegis too, I need it very much, users can see the commands in the suggestions even without being able to run them in my Vanilla 1.15.2; Thank you.

4. It does not work. I have given the permissions, I used the default settings, and nothing. Restart the server, and neither.
    Stop showing WorldEdit commands, but don't filter correctly, and keep showing AdvancedBan commands that are not in TabCompleteFilter command list

5. Hello, I understand that this plugin does not work with BungeeCord, but if I install it on one of the servers that work with BungeeCord, does it work?

PD: I have already sent almost 4 questions, I hope you answer this one.

6. Hello, when I try to cover the TAB it does not work, all the OP commands keep appearing, and I don't have the OP equipped or anything like that, only DEFAULT range, I'm using 1.16.1 paper

7. Hello when I try to put commands in the subcommand section, for example a command from the worldedit "// wand" or any other command referring to this plugin and I put in the Commands section "wand" The plugin does not read it to me. Someone explain to me what I am doing wrong?

8. podrias aƱadir 1.7.10?

9. Not working. Users can see all commands, even giving permission to players to reload the plugin it doesn't work, I tried many times. There should be something wrong with permissions, I'm using groupmanager plugin.

10. Lee

Lee

Lee updated TabCompleteFilter (Filter Commands) with a new update entry:

Full Recode

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Lee

Lee

12. Lee

Lee

13. Is there an "all" that I can use for a group to not be filtered?

14. Lee

Lee

Currently I don't unless you're a OP player, OP players don't get filtered but I'll be happy to add in a perm for that soon.

15. Lee

Lee

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Lee

Lee

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fantastic, thank you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Lee

Lee

19. Lee

Lee

20. Hi, could you make the command "/tcf reload" run from the console? Sometimes I can't get to my server, but I need to change that list from the console and it can't.