Spigot Tablist Prefix [Works on 1.8 - 1.11] 2.3.0

Provides prefix tags for your name tag and tab list. For 1.8+ servers.

1. GrimReaper52498 submitted a new resource:

Tablist Prefix - Provides prefix tags for your name tag and tab list. For 1.8+ servers.

Read more about this resource...

2. Updated the Spigot page slightly with a wiki, improved how the permissions look, so that they are easier to read and understand, added a few extra sections, added a support tab on the right side of the page, and added a donation button for those who want to donate.

3. I'm proud to support this plugin. I still can't wait for the Vault integration ^_^

4. I could do that, I'll do it shortly, should take only about 20 minutes or so.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I love this Plugin! Thanks :3

6. I will do this today, I got caught up on working on another plugin.

I'm glad you like it!

7. GrimReaper52498 updated Tablist Prefix [1.8-1.8.6] with a new update entry:

1.1.0 - Suffixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. GrimReaper52498 updated Tablist Prefix [1.8-1.8.6] with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Very good plugin however the tablist prefixes are overwritten by title manager within seconds of joining. Any way of fixing this? Other than removing title manager of course. :p

10. I could try, if I have to I could attempt to contact the developer of it to see if there is anything he could do about it, if it comes down to it I could always implement the features into this plugin or create one to use alongside this one for those features.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Say you don't want the "Head Admin" prefix/group. Could you just delete it in the config and it won't show up? If it doesn't work that way can you add a way to just add our own groups?

12. I plan to add the feature to add/remove your own groups but for now, they have to be negated with perms, I plan to update this plugin soon with some suggested features, but most likely will not do so until my server is completed which should by the 24th (Hopefully Sooner). Ive stopped development on all of my plugins until then. But once it is done and out of the way my focus will be turned towards updated plugins, it's just alot to handle doing both at once, I hope this is understandable.

13. Darnit I really need this plugin ASAP. Do you know any others like this? (When you update I'll switch to yours :)

14. Everything can be done exactly how you want it with the negation of permissions,

15. Could you please make it so /nick names work and show in tab? That way those with really long names can do a /nick to make the full name and prefix display.

Also, if you know of a way to set the width of the tablist, that would be great, because essentials/groupmanager seems to display the prefix before the names, so it only shows [mod] for any one person, if i could fix the width of the tab then the whole name will display like intended.

16. @GrimReaper52498 I am having some problems with the plugin. When I type /tabprefix this comes up: [​IMG]
    That's the whole thing nothing else.
    Also, in the console this comes up:
    Code (Text):
    [19:32:49 INFO]: cavemaster120 issued server command: /tabprefix
    [19:32:49 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'tabprefix' in plugin TablistPrefix v1.4.1
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:181) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:767) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1043) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:880) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:28) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PacketPlayInChat.handle(PacketPlayInChat.java:65) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:186) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:81) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:734) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:289) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:584) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:490) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class mkremins.fanciful.FancyMessage
        at me.GrimReaper52498.TablistPrefix.command.Command.onCommand(Command.java:41) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-207-g03373bb]
        ... 13 more
    Here are the server plugins:
    WorldEdit, SuperLogger, Essentials, GroupManager, ClearLag, ChatControl, MessageAnnouncer, Votifier, VoteParty, TablistPrefix, Multiverse-Core, ProtocolLib, WorldGuard, MaxBans, ObsidianBreaker, EssentialsProtect, Carbon, EssentialsChat, EssentialsAntiBuild, CustomHelp, Multiverse-Portals, Bounty, GAListener, Vault, EssentialsSpawn, MyCommand, MassiveCore, HolographicDisplays, CrateReloaded, SilkSpawners, HolographicDisplaysPatch, NoCheatPlus, Factions, CombatLog

The prefixes also do not work.
    Do you know how I could fix this and if any plugins are conflicting? Thanks.

• Like Like x 1