Suggestion Take over inactive resource

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by dentoffe, Jun 17, 2016.

1. So now when a resource get's inactive it get's deleted after 2 months. I would like to suggest that another developer can take over the project then instead of just deleting it.

2. I believe the original developer should be allowed to hand off the project themselves rather than just someone else taking over.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. The rule only applies to premium resources. So no, I have to disagree with this suggestion. No one should be allowed to just come up and take over someone else's private paid code, doesnt matter if they've been inactive for 2 months or 2 years.

If a plugin is worth saving someone will make a "reloaded" version of it on their own from scratch.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Thanks for your reply you indeed have a good put! I'm just a bid angry for all those resource I bought that go inactive ;)

5. If a resource doesn't receive an update in 2 months it's deleted??

6. No, if a premium resource doesn't receive an update in a little while it gets moved to the InactiveResource account and later deleted.

7. also remember, that the plugin is copyrighted, and that it is not within spigots power to hand that copyright to someone else :p

• Agree Agree x 2