Spigot Tamable Foxes [1.14.X-1.18.1] 2.2.3-SNAPSHOT

Ever wanted to tame foxes? Now you can!

1. SeanOMik submitted a new resource:

Tamable Foxes [1.14.2] - Ever wanted to tame foxes? Now you can!

Read more about this resource...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. This has a fuck ton of potential here!
    Keep updating!

Get it working on 1.14.4

3. [​IMG]

I made a quick resource icon for you if you want to use it!

#3 HexedHero, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Love the plugin, all i want to do in my server is just tame Fox.
    But sometime it shows error on console.
    Could you fix it pls?

5. Only works on 1.14.2 right now

6. Ohhh that's makes sense.
    I'm using 1.14.3 version.

7. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Server is 1.14.4, so ViaVersion isn't going to help. Please consider updating.

8. @SeanOMik I'd like to point out a quick clarification. This plugin will actually work on any Spigot version above or equal to v1.14.1
    This is due to the craftbukkit package naming staying the same even after the 1.14.2 update, up through 1.14.4

And, if any other people see this, stop trashing the reviews section because you haven't tried it yet on 1.14.3+

Attached Files:

9. Me personally I don't want to take the risk of trying it on 1.14.4 when the author has said
    "WARNING: This plugin will only run on 1.14.2!!!!!!! NEVER RELOAD THE PLUGIN, IT WILL POTENTIALLY CAUSE ALL PLAYERS TO LOOSE THEIR TAMED FOXES!!"
    So I hope they change that message and can confirm themselves it definitely works on more than 1.14.2.

10. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Please update the information on the Overview page. The explicit uppercase WARNING is pretty off-putting. :)

11. Can you cancel the display of the fox's name?

12. So just to clarify this does work on 1.14.4 even though the author says it does not?

13. Would it be possible to add a option to only be able to tame foxes that trust you?(aka vanilla 'taming')

14. Does this plugin also say who owns a pet? @SeanOMik

15. Can you make it so the name only shows up if you hover over the fox and maybe allow renaming foxes?

16. Giving a fox items and taking the items back wipes meta and nbt data on the item.

17. It would look and function great but you have no idea how resource intensive that is

Renaming foxes would be a good addition +1