Spigot Taxes 7.7

Collects taxes on player and other balances.

1. Updated the resource as follows:

Taxes Version 7.3 for Minecraft 1.16.3
    Taxes Version 7.4 for Minecraft 1.16.4
    Taxes Version 7.5 for Minecraft 1.16.5

2. Hey @EnderSandman, I sent this a week and a bit ago. Not sure how often you look at the discussion area. So thought I'd repost it - anyy input on this suggestion?

3. I don't have much time to work on this plugin. I will try to take a look at this and see what I can do.

4. Hello, could you add taxes for other money transfers, like with the /pay command ? Thanks in advance !

5. Or taxes for any command :p

6. Player balance taxes have errors for 100% of the users on 1.16.5 and the latest version of the plugin for me.

Console reports:

[13.02 06:17:34] [Server] [ERROR] [Taxes] Error Taxing Player <UUID>

Even on a completely unmodified config/language file set-up the error message appears.

I have vault and essentials installed FYI.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OK, I will look into this problem

8. Hello, I was just wondering how this plugin keeps track of time? My server does a automatic restart every morning. I would like to tax every 7 real life days, would the daily restarts interfere with that?

9. No, I save the last time taxes were taken in a file so restarts do not reset the timer.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I can't understand how can i tax player balances without waiting them get in game. Can u lighten me up? @EnderSandman

Also, getting this error while taxes being collected: https://imgur.com/NdtfOZm

[​IMG]

#174 muratcan189746, Feb 24, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. it taxes offline players too. I will look at why you are getting those errors.

12. Try the update and send me the error logs so I can try to figure out the problem. I never get errors when testing it on my server.

13. Code (Text):
    [09:46:10] [Server thread/ERROR]: [Taxes] Error Taxing Player babapro06
    e.toString() = java.lang.RuntimeException: The operation to load user data for '872b6554-1f73-3e99-a9ee-38d343c744c2' was cancelled by LuckPerms. This is NOT a bug.
    The lookup request was made on the main server thread. It is not safe to execute a request to
    load data for offline players from the database in this context.
    If you are a plugin author, please consider making your request asynchronously.
    Alternatively, server admins can disable this catch by setting 'vault-unsafe-lookups' to true
    in the LP config, but should consider the consequences (lag) before doing so.
    e.getMessage() = The operation to load user data for '872b6554-1f73-3e99-a9ee-38d343c744c2' was cancelled by LuckPerms. This is NOT a bug.
    It gives this for all offline players now. This is just one of them. What should i do now? Should I do as it said?

14. You can do what is said for now until I can figure out this problem and get it fixed.

15. was there more to the error? I dont see the stacktrace in the log