Spigot TE-AttackDeflectorEnchant 3.0.0

Deflect any attack including arrows! Enchantment for TokenEnchnat

1. vk2gpz submitted a new resource:

TE-DeflectAttackEnchant - Deflect any attack including arrows! Enchantment for TokenEnchnat

Read more about this resource...

2. Nice addon to TokenEnchant!

3. Celebrimbor

Patron

Question-
    Could it work on armor?

4. Celebrimbor

Patron

Crashed Server!

Running Spigot 1.8.7 on Java 8

Crash occurred on server restart after putting jar in "enchants" folder in TE file.
    Server returned to normal after jar removed.

No errors in console, just crash.

5. Celebrimbor

Patron

Repost

6. I test this but Damage from Players and Arrows not be reflected back at the attacker, effect is only to player they have enchanted Armour not to attacker. Can you please fix this? or add this feature please?

7. ??? i don't understand your statement. Please read the description of the enchant. it just deflects attack. It does not give damage back to the attacker.

8. Yes this option is relaly needed to give damage back to attacker can you please only added that one option to be possible use in config with disable or allow this one?

9. LoL I find a Enchant called StormCaller i think and that is what i need thanks for help XD

10. I test this enchant to, again for that my items and seems enchant give me no effect DeflectAttck all is like a normal idk why im doing all i can with no explanation i cant do anything more to work this enchant.

11. Getting this error in console

Code (Text):
    [15:48:46 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\TE-AttackDeflectorEnchant.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: Invalid plugin.yml
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getPluginDescription(JavaPluginLoader.java:150) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1470]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:136) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1470]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1470]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:226) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1470]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1470]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_172]
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jar does not contain plugin.yml
            ... 6 more
    [15:48:46 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\TE-ItemFishingEnchant.jar' in folder 'plugins'
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getPluginDescription(JavaPluginLoader.java:150) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1470]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:136) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1470]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1470]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:226) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1470]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) [patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1470]
            ... 6 more
    [15:48:46 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\TE-PickPocketEnchant.jar' in folder 'plugins'
            ... 6 more
    [15:48:46 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\TE-ShotGunEnchant.jar' in folder 'plugins'
            ... 6 more

12. Because they are not plugins but add-on modules for TokenEnchant.

13. Ah I see sorry I'm new to the tokenenchant plugin so they go into the add-ons folder thats within the tokenenchant folder or the enchantments folder?