Spigot TE-MoreHeartsEnchant (aka Overload) 3.1.0

This enchant will give you more hearts (more than 10!) excess hearts depends on levels of enchant.

1. vk2gpz submitted a new resource:

TE-MoreHeartsEnchant (aka Overload) - This enchant will give you more hearts (more than 10!) excess hearts depends on levels of enchant.

Read more about this resource...

2. Already possible with /give command and minecraft nbt data.

3. since when /give can set NBT data based on enchantment???

4. Yeah sorry missed out the enchantment part; however everything else is possible.

5. Oh I was not aware that you can let a player have more hearts by simply putting on item/armor using /give command.

6. Celebrimbor

Patron

Players keep hearts after death on some occasions. Or when teleporting into arenas that remove armor. It's like indefinite health boost when they've worn the armor with the enchant. :(

7. are you using 1.9? or 1.8 because i havent had this issue in 1.8

8. Celebrimbor

Patron

Had in both 1.8 and 1.9.

9. odd, i never had this problem in 1.8, could be a plugin compability issue or 1.9

10. yep, i now ran into this issue aswell, but my player kept his hearts after the chestplate with the enchant broke. @vk2gpz can you take a look at this bug?

11. hello add block by worlds. because my users take off their helmets with morehearts they go to another world. and they have the extra active hearts. fix that glitch thanks

invalid_in_region:

invalid_in_world: