Teach me how to dev Plugins

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Mitux, May 15, 2016.

1. Well dats all i need someone to teach me how to dev plugins using eclipse or something i got skype and discord and we could use either one so u could teach me how to code

2. Do you know Java? It's highly recommended that you learn Java before approaching the Spigot/Bukkit API as you'll run into simple Java issues rather than problems with the actual API.

If you already know Java, you can checkout @sgtcaze or @PogoStick29 on YouTube.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Didn't know how to properly phrase my words around this but basically what I wanted to say.
    Seems like the OP is diving aimlessly into something without any previous knowledge or experience and expects just to get there without much effort.

#4 frostythedev, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  4. I started without knowledge of java and after i was forced to learn java before doing nothing xD i recommend u so much to learn java before doing nothing. It's an easy lenguage but with much bugs xD. I recommend you to use this app to learn: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sololearn.java&hl=es it's so usefull! And u can study anytime and anywhere.