Team Atlantia Builder Recruitment

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Team_Atlantia, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey,

I am part of a new, up and coming Build Team called Team Atlantia. This Build Team is planning on becoming a leading name in Minecraft, and we need your help. We’re looking for talented builders to join our team and help us get the ball moving.

If you’re interested in applying, feel free to fill out this google form:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyIYTVdbb55Q8VGPJT50uwDP6Ez--Qs-FmatmJsdAcOpWzqw/viewform

We ask that you are 15 or over and that you have experience in building, but apart from that we don’t mind anyone applying.

If your application is accepted you will become a Trial Builder for our team and, after constructing a few solo and group projects to prove your building skill and potential, will become fully fledged Builders.

Builders will be able to take part in server projects and commissions and will make money through paid commissions.

If you have any questions feel free to follow the Build Team on Twitter (@Team_Atlantia) or email us at [email protected]

Hope to see you're application soon,
    Team Atlantia

2. latiku

Supporter

Services and recruitment

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Wrong section. Post in offering builders.

4. Sinclare

Sinclare Previously xSinclare

5. I'm sorry I posted it in the wrong part and can't delete it.

6. Sinclare

Sinclare Previously xSinclare

You can just lock the thread yourself. Go to "Thread Tools" and uncheck "Open" to lock it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.