/Tempban Plugin GUI With Reasons

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by SteveBlockhead, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi

I have been hard at work these past few days developing my SMP server, and I have found myself going around and around in circles, looking for some sort of plugin that overrides /Tempban, and opens a customizable GUI with ban reasons. Much like on the Performium Sever run by Doni Bobes/RGA Gaming. I just want something like that, nice and simple, and most Tempbans will last 30 Days. If you watch one of their videos you'll see what I mean. just a simple /Tempban, select reason... GONE! I've been going around in circles stumbling across the same plugins, thinking I haven't tried them, and then I try them, and I'm like: "Oh, wait no, this is the one that isn't customizable" or "Isn't just /Tempban (player)" etc. It's been driving me insane. I found one plugin by the name of QuickBan, and I spent a decent half an hour customizing it, and my changes aren't even taking effect! I even tried a simple reason change on one of the options, and still my changes weren't taking effect, and I got rid of it out of rage and frustration.

Does anyone have any suggestions on plugins to use, or what to do?

2. Hmm. Having a custom menu with somoe buttons and custom text & commands ain't that hard, that can be done with CustomGUI, DeluxeMenus or ChestCommands or whatnot. The real question is how you're going to dynamicly load some values into that menu, and I would honestly not know given a quick thought... Maybe a hacky wacky combination with MyCommand or placeholders?

3. Nevermind... I decided to say "screw it" and stay with essentials /Tempban to avoid complication with setting up plugins. If a moderator sees this, this thread can be deleted.

4. Just lock the thread

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. How does one do that?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.