Spigot Terra 5.4.1-BETA

A free & open-source world generator with ultimate configurability, capability, & performance.

1. emmm.... It would be nice if we could optimize the performance of the process, because my server prompted me when I was running a fast map“Can't keep up! Is the server overloaded? Running 5306ms or 106 ticks behind”;);)

2. Just a quick question, before submiting a potential bug report, did someone managed to generate a world using Terra with Spigot 1.17 ?

I have an error loading the default pack (even when I fork it from the github).

3. soooo i am having this error and i dont know what is causing it or how to fix:
    [09:14:46] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Terra v5.3.3-BETA+5dd00db8 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not parse data: minecraft:grass_path

4. ooohhh thanks man

5. But I have another error with this config, related to loading a script :
    Code (Text):
    Unable to load script "decorations/dripstone/dripstone_finder.tesf"
    (at first, it was geode_finder.tesf, then I removed it, just to check, and it switched to dripstone_finder, ...)

Do you have the same with the updated config ?

6. nop, i am getting this error
    [Server thread/ERROR]: [Terra] Failed to load config pack from ZIP archive "plugins\Terra\packs\default.zip"
    [10:42:31] [Server thread/WARN]: com.dfsek.tectonic.exception.LoadException: Unable to load script "decorations/geode/geode_finder.tesf"

7. dfsek updated Terra with a new update entry:

v5.4.1-BETA - Multiple inheritance

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Is there a Place were it shows Public Packs for the Generation? I'm curios to see the World Generation that the community has made.

9. is it the case that this plugin does nothing on its own until you add config packs?
    I want to have it replace BetterEnd but i dont currently want custom overworld and nether generation until we reset our world (probably for 1.17 part 2 / 1.18)

10. please help, i get this error everytime i try to load a new world with the terra generation
    can someone please help

[20:12:26] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not set generator for default world 'world': Plugin 'Terra' does not exist

11. Hi I've used your plugin before for 1.16 and its was the best. but when tried doing it for 1.17 I'm not sure how to change the world in the bukkit.yml. in the yml it says:

# This is the main configuration file for Bukkit.
    # As you can see, there's actually not that much to configure without any plugins.
    # For a reference for any variable inside this file, check out the Bukkit Wiki at
    # https://www.spigotmc.org/go/bukkit-yml
    #
    # If you need help on this file, feel free to join us on irc or leave a message
    # on the forums asking for advice.
    #
    # IRC: #spigot @ irc.spi.gt
    # (If this means nothing to you, just go to https://www.spigotmc.org/go/irc )
    # Forums: https://www.spigotmc.org/
    # Bug tracker: https://www.spigotmc.org/go/bugs

settings:
    allow-end: true
    warn-on-overload: true
    permissions-file: permissions.yml
    update-folder: update
    plugin-profiling: false
    connection-throttle: 4000
    query-plugins: true
    deprecated-verbose: default
    shutdown-message: Server closed
    minimum-api: none
    spawn-limits:
    monsters: 70
    animals: 10
    water-animals: 5
    water-ambient: 20
    ambient: 15
    chunk-gc:
    period-in-ticks: 600
    ticks-per:
    animal-spawns: 400
    monster-spawns: 1
    water-spawns: 1
    water-ambient-spawns: 1
    ambient-spawns: 1
    autosave: 6000
    aliases: now-in-commands.yml

Thanks

12. It Doesn't work and the mod that generate the world just cut off at some point and it make a very bad looking straight up height and every thing just doesn't work right

13. Can you generate a world and remove Terra without issues like leaf decay?

14. FEATURE REPORT
    for some reason, theres a mineshaft underwater and I think this is pretty cool
    https://imgur.com/a/91rOWmf
    Version: 1.16.5
    Seed: 8532531901619318495

15. Would this generator be able to create a world where each quadrant of the map is a different, single biome? Basically split the world into four biomes.

16. How do I use Nether's Advanced?
    upload_2021-8-7_13-59-19.png

17. Hello! So I got this weird error this morning that is crashing the server, says it's from terra

[Terra] Failed to generate structure at [CraftWorld{name=world}: (803.0, 38.0, -185.0)]: zip file closed
    01.09 08:11:41 [Server] ERROR [Terra] Failed to generate structure at [CraftWorld{name=world}: (1000.0, 25.0, 82.0)]: zip file closed
    01.09 08:11:41 [Server] ERROR [Terra] Failed to generate structure at [CraftWorld{name=world}: (1075.0, 20.0, -184.0)]: zip file closed
    01.09 08:11:41 [Server] ERROR Entity threw exception at world:795.3441413561758,71.0,-207.35521988290435

Do you know what it means and how to fix it?

18. How would I go about creating an islands world? We managed to do this with Open Terrain Generator but its no longer updated.
    This is what we would like to create, and not via an image as we want it to be unique each time we reset it.

[​IMG]