Spigot TerraformGenerator [Alpha] 8.0.0

A generator that augments vanilla world generation.

1. If you're the person in the discord, it was because you picked a radius of 20k, which is very very big. It depends on your computer speed and you'd have to keep it running. If you don't need a size that big, tone it down. If not, you'd need a better computer to do the generation

#221 Hex_27, Feb 20, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  2. This is absolutely beautiful, The fact its free and better than the paid generators is shocking good job, Do you plan on doing a nether version? Thanls.

3. Hey! Amazing world gen, me and my friends are enjoying it rn! A couple of bugs we noticed, not sure if they're posted yet.
    1. Some trees seems to spawn in grid like patterns
    2. In some rivers/lakes, random coral fans/extremities will spawn
    3. Blobs of Granite/Andesite/etc will spawn in the air in the black sea biome, as well as near/at sea level if the ocean floor is too shallow
    4. A few megatrees have spawned cut in half
    Sorry if any of these are my fault with configs, I used default, but I might have messed something up when looking through them.

4. Can confirm 1, 3 and 4 on my end as well in a fully generated map.

5. Very beautiful, and customizable world. Thank you very much.
    Can you add some tree generation depending on number of saplings planted? Just scale 1-9. hope it would not be too much complicated

#227 AoLan, Apr 13, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  6. I mean, in the world generated by Terraform planted tree grow like small tree of Terraform. no medium, no larger. I don`t want other mods. I like this)

7. If you must, you can enable extended commands in the config and spawn big trees with commands

8. Thank you, i just wanted spawning of different trees for users. Don't you think that all this beauty is for them?)
    May be something like: block changed>sapling detected>check 8 near blocks for saplings>for all saplings found check 8 near blocks for saplings> set tree scale the largest number found > for 7-9 sapling with largest number is center, for other sapling with largest number and biggest coords is corner>grow tree scaled by number. Tree growth is overwritten already, just thought about some add...
    P.S. I don't like java, and don't practice it. So, maybe I'm making some terrible mistake. Sorry then.

9. Sorry, replied under wrong plugin, ignore my reply :,)

10. Just tested. The plugin works fine on Java 16. There's no issues.

11. The illegal methods aren't in the plugin to support java 8. They're there because the native minecraft API marks important fields as final. The base of how terraformgenerator works requires that those final fields be modified, hence the illegal methods. Removing support for Java 8 will not make the plugin faster, nor will it remove the illegal methods. It's just how this plugin works.

12. Hex_27 updated TerraformGenerator [Alpha] with a new update entry:

Major update, major reworks to biome distribution

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Hello, can you please add a support for MMOItems custom block generation ?

14. If it uses the spigot API to spawn its custom blocks, it will be compatible with TerraformGenerator. Does it currently fail to work with the plugin?

15. Code (Text):
    > WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
    WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.terraform.reflection.Pre14PrivateFieldHandler (file:/home/pi/LatestCSSRUBmc/minecraft/plugins/TerraformGenerator-4.1.0.jar) to field java.lang.reflect.Field.modifiers
    WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.terraform.reflection.Pre14PrivateFieldHandler
    WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
    WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
    I have seen a problem when starting up my server. What might be the cause of this problem?