for about 2 weeks or so, we've been noticing very very low growth rates. (sugarcane stalk will grow 1 block in 2h sometimes) I'm running spigot build 373, but iirc the problem began before that.. Since it started I tried gradually increasing the growth modifiers on everything, first from 100-175, then 300, 500, and were at 2400 right now. If i understand correctly this should be 24x the 'normal' growth rate, but its still horrendously slow. I've made some adjustments to the growth-chunks-per-tick as well, its current at 3250 and has had more impact than the growth modifiers, but growth rates are still *terrible*.