Testfor/execute

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Misio12320, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Hello. Why my villagers are bugging on server and I with friend cant open it.. It happened 2 times...
    How can I make testfor for 2xIron doors which opens 1 block before them and only for me and he opening not for others in Command_block some Plugin for this?

Which of these Plugins are lagging server survival 1200MB/1024MB morrest 1.13. Plugins (41): WorldEdit, HealthBar, PerWorldChatPlus, PlaceholderAPI, ClearLag, TuxTwoLib, PlugMan, WorldBorder, PlaceItems, EasyCarts, HeadsPlus, ConsoleSpamFix, WorldGuard, ProtocolLib, SpawnWithoutGui, Multiverse-Core, SkinsRestorer, StopGen, WGRegionEvents, PermissionsEx, PerWorldSpawn, WGCustomFlags, Multiverse-Portals, HeadsPluginAPI, Vault, Essentials, RedProtect, HeadsInventory, WGTimeFlags, Holograms, WGResourcePackFlag, EssentialsProtect, WGMobDamageFlags, EssentialsChat, EssentialsGeoIP, ChatEx, Multiverse-NetherPortals, EssentialsSpawn, WorldGuardExtraFlags, AuthMe, PlayMoreSounds

#1 Misio12320, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. You're on 1.13, which is a development build, not the stable.
    So don't run that in a live site. There's risk you run into unstable issues like these.

Talk to the author of the plugin for 1.13 support in regards to this bug, maybe he can fix it