The end of MinecraftMarket.

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by BrettPlayMC, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Second time I had to post this image in this thread

• Like Like x 1
  2. :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Dang. I wish the site was still up though, even if you couldn't do anything but look at your own store. I put a lot of work into mine and moving to buycraft will now be extremely hard because I won't be able to put up all of my items I had on MinecraftMarket, not even a screenshot of it. This really blows. I thought the site was just down for maintenance or something, I've been searching and am just coming upon this post now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. You MIGHT be able to use http://web.archive.org/

5. Either it doesn't work or I did it wrong. Probably doesn't work. Thanks though

6. Nevermind. It doesn't.

#186 Slime_Lord101, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  7. Welcome ^-^

8. Well, I suppose that just means we have to restart, rip.

9. upload_2018-6-27_23-34-55.png

10. He asked for it 5 days ago. Also you can't view raw data on hibp.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. As it was imported as paste and not as leak, you can view the raw data.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. People don't know where to find the paste usually though. Also pastes are usually removed from the websites they are posted on.

13. Mr. Sam of the UK decided to get WhoisGuard for his information for minecraftmarket.com domain now. Guess he has been screwed with too many times after this big scandal.
    Hope he gets punished. I had to recreate all my packages on a site that doesn't have all the features I enjoyed with MinecraftMarket. Sure there was a lot of downtime but the variables feature and stuff were actually pretty good. It was nicely laid out as well but I am sad that all of our data was not protected the right and the fact is that he doesn't give two sh**s about us or our data!

I am with CraftingStore and they aren't actually that bad. They are missing quite a few things I enjoyed with MinecraftMarket but after MM went down. They got a surge in customers and have a big list of suggestions that myself and many others have given them. All of my suggestions have come from what I had on MM as I enjoyed many of the things on MM and how it was laid out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I took a screenshot of the whois information, and it's already public so it doesn't matter.

Anyway, I thought the domain was for sale? If so that's probably why you can't see it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I agree. Even with all the times where it went down and all the weird stuff with it that happened, it was a great thing to use as an alternative to Buycraft. I also had to recreate everything and the worst part is we couldn't view our old stores to get everything back, not a fun time. You mention something called CraftingStore, I'll have to check it out. I went back with Buycraft but we all know it's just a waste of money if you're not making any.

16. That is why I went with CraftingStore it's like $3.60 USD a month (manual payments) and it's pretty good. There is a lot of features missing in it compared to MinecraftMarket but they got a flood of customers when MM went down and also a flood of suggestions including many from me, which are all based on what I had on MM like the variables drop-down menu and such. The packages and categories are quite unorganized on how they list it but gotta do what you gotta do. Hopefully, they will fix it down the road as they are getting more income and hopefully will have the drive to continue it and upgrade the site a bunch.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. He might not have enabled 'whoisguard'. All whois information on my own domains has been set to "REDACTED FOR PRIVACY" due the GDPR by the registar. Might be the same story for the MinecraftMarket domain.

• Agree Agree x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.