Spigot The Piggy Bank 2.1.1

a simple custom item based economy

1. klugemonkey

Supporter

klugemonkey updated The Piggy Bank with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes and Written Book support

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. This looks like exactly what I need however for some reason the example resource pack doesnt seem to be loading by default so I have shiny bushes instead of coinds

3. It's impossible to add a command on command block.

I want to press a button, and auto send all money on bank.

4. What is the full command that you tried using in the command block?

5. Hello again,

I appreciate so much you adding support for written books, it has helped our server a lot

One thing I notice, which I don't think was intended, is if a player withdraws a whole lot of money, and not enough empty slots, it still withdraws and drops the coins at the player's feet

If the amount is huge, it leads to a lot of lag (because of all the items floating around)

Would it be possible to add something that makes it only possible to withdraw to fill empty slots, and give a message of "not enough empty slots to withdraw"?

Love the plugin so far

6. As of now, if you open a written_book based currency, the resolved tag gets added, and the book is no longer recognized as currency.

Could you perhaps either make the plugin disregard the resolved meta, auto apply the resolved meta, or add the ability to define/ignore the meta as a config option?

I'm loving this plugin, but this is the only real issue I've had with it.

#106 ClockwerkKaiser, Jan 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  7. I use deluxe menus, and I have a check if a player has the amount of coins necessary available before purchasing an item.
    If they have the amount they can purchase the item.
    The issue I have is that the amount the player has can be a combination of deposited coins in bank, and items available in inventory.
    When then using "/bank remove", it can't remove items from inventory. Message in console is "Could not remove amount". The result is that a player can make a purchase without the amount removed from the players balance. Is this possible to fix it, so "/bank remove" can remove the items from inventory that has a value?

8. Hello again,

I had an idea that might be interesting to see implemented

I think it would be cool if it could be configured for the game to drop a configurable percentage (or fixed amount) of the player's balance on death

I know that other plugins have a way of taking from the balance, but I was thinking of something like the physical coins being dropped on death so maybe another player can pick it up

9. If you do '/bank remove <*> <amount>

Will it remove money from all online players' accounts?

10. So I have been experiencing an issue with some players

If they do /withdraw [amount] they get the right amount of currency in their inventory

but if they do /balance, the balance does not count the amount in the inventory, and if they try to do /deposit all, it says that they do not have any currency to deposit

They *are* able to deposit a coin if I (the admin) give them a new coin

Also, another suggestion for your plugin, I would love it if when a player interacts with a shop and sell items, that their payment gets prioritized to the inventory first, and then (if their inventory is full) the bank. It believe it would add to the role-playing aspect since they need to deposit the coins

Edit here is some plugin info
    version 1.3.4
    Paper 1.16.5
    Vault 1.7.3-b131
    EssentialsX 2.19.0-dev+60-74131f8

#110 Haroelim, Jun 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  11. klugemonkey

Supporter

12. klugemonkey

Supporter

• Like Like x 1
  13. Code (YAML):
    [19:16:33] [Server thread/INFO]: NICK issued server command: /bank
    [19:16:33] [Server thread/ERROR]
    : null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException
    : Unhandled exception executing command 'bank' in plugin PiggyBank v2.0
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:159) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:821) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleCommand(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2258) ~[?:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleChat(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2069) ~[?:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.network.ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.handleChat(ServerGamePacketListenerImpl.java:2050) ~[?:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundChatPacket.handle(ServerboundChatPacket.java:46) ~[?:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.ServerboundChatPacket.handle(ServerboundChatPacket.java:6) ~[?:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.protocol.PacketUtils.lambda$ensureRunningOnSameThread$1(PacketUtils.java:56) ~[?:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:18) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:149) ~[?:?]
        at net.minecraft.util.thread.ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.doRunTask(ReentrantBlockableEventLoop.java:23) ~[?:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.doRunTask(MinecraftServer.java:1407) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.shouldRun(MinecraftServer.java:190) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.pollTask(BlockableEventLoop.java:122) ~[?:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTaskInternal(MinecraftServer.java:1385) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.pollTask(MinecraftServer.java:1378) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at net.minecraft.util.thread.BlockableEventLoop.managedBlock(BlockableEventLoop.java:132) ~[?:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.waitUntilNextTick(MinecraftServer.java:1354) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1265) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:317) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    Caused by
    : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jnbt/Tag
        at com.spawnchunk.piggybank.modules.Account.readBalance(Account.java:59) ~[?:?]
        at com.spawnchunk.piggybank.modules.Balance.balance(Balance.java:58) ~[?:?]
        at com.spawnchunk.piggybank.commands.BankCommand.onCommand(BankCommand.java:181) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        ... 21 more
    Caused by
    : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jnbt.Tag
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:146) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass(PluginClassLoader.java:103) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:519) ~[?:?]
        at com.spawnchunk.piggybank.modules.Account.readBalance(Account.java:59) ~[?:?]
        at com.spawnchunk.piggybank.modules.Balance.balance(Balance.java:58) ~[?:?]
        at com.spawnchunk.piggybank.commands.BankCommand.onCommand(BankCommand.java:181) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-21]
        ... 21 more

14. I get the same error sadly...

15. Same error, plugin appears to be completely broken in 1.17.

16. Hello. How would I make it where a regular raw iron is worth 1 and a regular raw gold is worth 5? I don't want them to be custom items, just regular items being used as money. Thank you!

17. Hello, if I attempt to use /piggybank:balance in the new 2.0 version, I get, "An Internal Error has occurred while attempting to perform this command"

Also players have reported that the stores in my world are not taking from their balance

I am running 1.17.1

Also, in the console, it shows that "null" is being returned

18. You would have to set the coin as the item you want to use, and the custom model data to 0

Have you been able to get it to run on 1.17.1?

• Like Like x 1