Spigot Themis Anti Cheat | 1.17 - 1.18 | Bedrock Support | Paper Compatibility | Free, Optimized 0.12.2

A free Anti Cheat focused on Accuracy, Efficiency and Simplicity

1. Click on the version history tab at the top of the plugin page, right below the plugin title.

2. Nice plugin!
    Only I have the problem that when players are wearing leather boots and try to walk over Powder Snow, they get in trouble with the anticheat by means of 'Spoofed Packets'.
    It should of course be possible to walk over powder snow when wearing leather boots :p
    Hopefully you can fix this :D
    Thanks for creating this very nice and understandable, lightweight anticheat plugin.
    First I used NCP, but it is outdated and very hard to understand, so I am glad I found this one!

3. Very nice anticheat, one of the best
    Does it log the flagged players anywhere or just in the main console log file.

Also, just a suggestion (Ik this is a new plugin) could you one day make an addon (if possible) that controls the banned players config file (like an auto ban kinda thing) that displays messages and a strike count so you can set like 3 strikes and your banned with an appeal page.
    as I and I'm sure others have a big multi server network an it takes time to read through all the logs.

dw if not, ill probably end up making one but it would be no-where neer as good as I mainly do website dev with a JavaScript fork called nodejs which is fairly similar.

Thanks

4. Olexorus updated Themis Anti Cheat | 1.17.X | Bedrock Support | Paper, Tuinity Compatibility | Free, Optimized with a new update entry:

Fix lag/crash exploit, console error, Bedrock false positives

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Olexorus updated Themis Anti Cheat | 1.17.X | Bedrock Support | Paper, Tuinity Compatibility | Free, Optimized with a new update entry:

Faster timer check, better ping measurements, bugfixes

6. Olexorus updated Themis Anti Cheat | 1.17.X | Bedrock Support | Paper, Tuinity Compatibility | Free, Optimized with a new update entry:

Elytra flight check and Timer false positive fixes

7. Olexorus updated Themis Anti Cheat | 1.17.X | Bedrock Support | Paper, Tuinity Compatibility | Free, Optimized with a new update entry:

Elytra flight check and Timer false positive fixes

8. Could I use this ac to run passively, so no kicks/bans are being handed out, but that owners can review a log file once a week to see who got flagged for what?

9. Olexorus updated Themis Anti Cheat | 1.17.X | Bedrock Support | Paper, Tuinity Compatibility | Free, Optimized with a new update entry:

Elytra flight fixes

10. Something like what mrfloris said would be extremely cool. Other than that, best anticheat for 1.17 that I have tried. And its free!!!! :)

11. upload_2021-8-18_14-5-21.png

120+ players on the server causes a strong decrease in tps due to Themis, without it, 20 tps is stable :confused:
    Airplane 1.17.1

12. The bot got backdoored by Team Avolition, they used the console to grief my server using /fill (not my screenshot, it is by a server member who didnt have OP)

[​IMG])

13. top 10 java classes

Code (Java):
    package com.gmail.olexorus.themis;

import com.gmail.olexorus.themis.zQ;

class zy
    extends zQ {
    }

14. Hey themis no longer works with 1.18. Won’t even enable. Wasn’t sure if you have tested it on 1.18 yet but wanted to inform in case you havent

15. that happens when plugins use nms, so avoid it yourself

16. Update to 1.18 please