There are many users use hacks my server

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by CrystalDev, May 9, 2015.

1. I usually use the NoCheatPlus but it causes a lot of lag on the server when many connected

Can you recommend some plugin to stop using hacks?

2. NoCheatPlus is really the best option, considering just about every server uses it.

3. Yes, what happens is that for a server of 300 users online causes much lag

4. I've held 200 players on a single instance, and looking at the timings reports, NoCheatPlus was behaving and wasn't really causing many issues.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. I've had a look at @AaronL98 timings, and NoCheatPlus was using less than 10% of the full server tick - not a lot considering how much it does, with 200 players online.

6. It could be that the lag you cause another plugin?

7. A proper timings report would help us diagnose the cause of the performance issues.

8. Ok I will try to make a consumer report

9. The plugin you need is: AntiAura (Hack blocker) It all depends on your setup. It is very useful to block some of the customers who often use users.

10. That doesn't really block flying etc.

11. That is NoCheatPlus work, but for other customers can use AntiAura (Hack blocker)

12. Where is to download?

13. Don't use it, it'll be a lot worse than now, post your current config for NCP and I'll optimize it for better performance. :p

14. Ready, implement a system to prevent hack.
    This is to put Armor Stands invisible in the arena pvp, thus avoiding the use of killaura.