Spigot TheTime | The custom calendar! 5.8.1

RPG Calendar for your server! With custom date and time system.

1. I set the NullPoint to 0 but the gui display the year is 7?

2. hello bro . maybe you can let someday to excuse some commands or give some item ? and can u shows a Title with the Date every morning ?

Sorry bro my Eng is so bad .. cuzz im from china

• Like Like x 1
  3. I will add this features soon! Thank you for your ideas ;)

4. Your World is already some years old, if you want to start at 0, do /time Set 0

5. thx

6. thx

7. Hey, i thought about your suggestions. I'm really sorry but this will not be possible with TheTime, because this plugin is passiv. That means it just calculates the Time out of the ticks of your world. So there is no way i can get when a new day starts. With the new update you now can open the calendar on player join. I hope this will help you a bit ;)

~Joshua

8. Tonda_ updated TheTime | Show your World's age! with a new update entry:

Permissions & Config Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Tonda_ updated TheTime | The world calendar! with a new update entry:

A new era begins!

10. Tonda_ updated TheTime | The world calendar! with a new update entry:

New features & Config rewritten

11. Quick question, Does this have a API for developers to hook into it, if not that would be a really good addition, cause my prison rpg needs a calander but i need a api if its possible to get the date

12. What do you want to get form the API?

13. The Date, Month, Year if its possible

14. Of course it is. You just need to send the ticks, it will calculate it. I will update the plugin right now then you can get the TimeCalculator object within the API package. Just you now have no wiki just the source code on git. https://github.com/ToneDaHonda/TheTimeDisplay