Spigot Thirst 2.13.1

Add a bit more than hunger

1. Hmmcrunchy submitted a new resource:

Thirst - Add a but more than hunger

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hiya

Are you using the latest update ( after 5:13) this issue should be fixed in that

3. Yes indeed I am. I am also using Spigot 1.7.9 (i think) Try adding it to the jars and see if it pops up any errors

4. Weird I thought I'd uploaded a new version the second time

I'm back home tomorrow morning I can upload the corrected version again for you

5. Add BarAPI support please!

6. Also to the BarAPI one add a config with custom msg for the Bar and have variable's maybe? Like %player and %precentage (for like 97.2% Thirst) or something. Thank you

7. Ops I forgot to say add like an /thirst set and maybe like a random that activates every 15min that has a 50% of Igniting the player on fire as /thirst ignite

8. Also again waltebalties way to OverPowered, and make soo you have to cook them? Just check instead of drinking just a bottle of water check for the name it gets when u cook it? And maybe when drinking water +5/10% soo its more balanced, also maybe add this configureable?

9. Hmmcrunchy updated Thirst with a new update entry:

Thirst 0.6 - Config

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. hey slashay, configuration done ill work on the other suggestions - I reckon /set its a good idea plus the cooking to sterilise the river water

11. Hmmcrunchy updated Thirst with a new update entry:

Thirst 0.7

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Well, things you could add(easy) custom item names (Ex: getConfig().get("boiledwatername") ), also with customizeable lore and color codes? Also customizeable Thisrt percentage. Specify the config string "Savana" to be an interger and get the config string.

13. NullBlox

Patron

Needs a few things if it does not and I will be all over this. #1 per world support. #2 configurable items you can edit to refill your thirst.
    I donated for them to add this to Thirsty on Bukkit. Thirsty still works but this plugins you have seams to have some more things I would like than thirsty alone.

Example:

ItemsThatRefillThirst:
    waterbottle: 10
    carrot: 2
    steak :1

This would basicly let you change any item to have its own unique thirst modifier. Hope you will think it over. :)

14. Yep I can stick more customisable variables on there for all names

What do you mean by customisable thirst percentage?
    And the savanna string? That for thirst reduction ?

15. Cool ideas I'll take a look at those for the next version

16. Yes, as you have in your plugin desc the percentage thirst drain and I ment Savannah*

• Agree Agree x 1